• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intervoice Family

Returncc

Returncc

The voices put me in fear when I think of things like family and friends, because they are so powerful and always bothersome, I could not image a non-voice hearing person being able to deal with the problems presented to voice hearing people. I always feel obligated to try and shut out thinking about relatives and old friends etc. The voices know how to hurt..

How do other people cope with inside survellience that is open to the voices as it relates to family and friends, either in the future or in the past? (They have no knowledge of these enemies, who have every detail of information from inside our head, our memory about them, and us, etc...) what to do, how to cope?

I always feel like I should go rescue them, and say to improve success, but I just say, no one will believe the voices are beyond just my head, like a brain malfunction... it is insane, and drives me crzay... even now I can hear some kid outside yelling "done.." etc.. We oughta have ful-time protection... Without the right kind of support the situation is too crzay to expect any kind of success... can anyone else relate to being in fear of the information gathering techniques of the voices, with the expectation that they would put the information to work against others also?

Jethro5cc

Last edited:
R

rabina

It's Not Easy....

Hello Returncc,
I can relate most definitely regarding the families and how non-supportive and un-interested they are when it comes to hearing voices.
I also could not see one of my family members ever dealing with hearing a voice and then dealing with everyday life issues also; no way can I see one of them even starting to deal with it.
It's very very sad that some of our own families have turned into Judas'. This is not what families are for and not what families are about so shame on them. Maybe one day they'll see the light. This is something I do pray for also that God will awaken their consciences and help families of all voice hearers to support, show compassion and understanding because it is very important.
Everyone knows I am very big on SUPPORT and this is because we all do need support and we all need to be heard.
I basically learned though that talking about the entire matter with family is useless and only leaves me feeling worse so I keep my mouth shut for the most part about it with family...I think they're afraid actually; I really do...:and yet I see contempt in the eyes of some of them as I tried to make them understand as if I were a leper.
Voice hearers are strong people though and endure things that most do not endure through life.
I do believe that God is on our sides.
Someone once said on Intervoice at one time not to speak about hearing voices with families and now I know what they meant by that, but again the shame is on the families that don't listen, believe and support.
This is why I say also; give your pain and suffering to God for he is with you always and knows our pain and suffering better than anyone.
I would love to see some families make the small effort and step forward on behalf of anyone who hears voices and perhaps a few have.
It's very hard to deal with, but if you can find just one who is willing to listen it is a big big comfort.
Well, good thread here Returncc and maybe someday the families and lost friends might come around...I'd say though you're better off probably having some contact with family members rather than none at all. I guess we all have skeletons in our closets and don't think they don't either; we just need to find out about some of their skeletons hey...
Take Care and Don't Let Anyone Get You Down..
You really are not alone in all of this you know....
rabina

R

rabina

Only God May Know...

Quote by Returncc: copied and pasted because I cannot multi quote.
(They have no knowledge of these enemies, who have every detail of information from inside our head, our memory about them, and us, etc...) what to do, how to cope?

Returncc,
From my experience I know for a fact that these voices/energies do not have every detail of information about us if I understand you correctly.
One voice I heard over 2 years ago and now gone called me by the wrong name; how informed can a voice get hey. When I heard this voice continually call me by a name that no family member would ever use although it is the first part of my name I thought; My God, what is wrong with this voice; you can't even get my name straight...
This voice certainly did not have all the information nor does any voice have all information inside one's mind I believe. I strongly recommend to you to not believe that a voice knows everything about your memories, mind or life because they don't in my opinion. I guess I have one really pathetic simple voice left so it may be easier for me to state this.
I don't know what your voices speak so I can only tell you what I believe from my experience.
I questioned this voice many times in the long ago past and it could not answer one of my questions accurately or even get through for me to hear what gibberish it was trying to speak...God working I do believe returncc, blocking out the voice so it could not be understood by me. Well, ofcourse I speak about energies from another world.
These energies require a great deal of energy themselves to remain so I am told and apparently a good many of them just don't have that energy nor can they gain or maintain the energy they need to stay or get through in an audible manner.
Well, I got 4 voices to leave and this last one just lingers around in the house only, but I can tell that it is weak, very weak indeed...Do you think that you may believe this because the voices are heard inside your head as opposed with your ears and also because of what the voices say to you ?
I cannot imagine hearing voices inside your head although I did hear a voice inside my head only one time. It made no sense at all either. End of that voice too. So, do I read you right returncc or do I read you wrong?
Interesting the differences and yet the similarities whether hearing voices inside your head or with your ears.
No voice and no one person knows what goes on inside of your mind or every detail of your life.
Stay Well,
rabina

parker

parker

No voice and no one person knows what goes on inside of your mind or every detail of your life.
According to Spiritualism the next dimension is mental so the energies you talk about somewhat live in the mind, there is no secrets. That's the way i understand it anyway.

R

rabina

Hi Parker,
Just as I do not know the goings on of this energies mind ( a voice only with no intellect at all or very little), it does not know the goings on inside my mind nor do I believe it lives in my mind at all. I base this all on my own experience with this energy and honestly; how can anyone or any energy possibly know what another is thinking or has stored in their mind? I personally do not believe this for one minute. Spiritualism is not something I have studied so perhaps you have been influenced to believe this; just speculating here.
This is why it's so important to always remember your own personal experience and what has occurred throughout your experience also.
Thank you for sharing Parker...
My mind is my own.

A

Apotheosis

how can anyone or any energy possibly know what another is thinking or has stored in their mind?
I thought that you Believed in God?

- The Celestial Dictator.

Psalm 139:1-18

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.

Last edited:
R

rabina

I do believe In God....

Quote by rabina in above post on post title:
Only God May Know.
I do believe in God, but I do not believe he is a dictator. He has given all men free will and that includes thinking with our minds....
He certainly is no dictator from my perspective.
Does God know our minds and thoughts completely?
Well, only God knows that. I do believe he knows us better than anyone though.
Take Care Apotheosis....

parker

parker

Spiritualism is not something I have studied so perhaps you have been influenced to believe this; just speculating here.
Like i said before ALL beliefs i find intresting, but i do not belong to any of them.

T

terri

lovely rabina...

I thought that you Believed in God?

- The Celestial Dictator.
nd you are so loving as well. and the celestial diptator...... you had better believe it BABY AND YOU KNOW ME

so now mr parker do go off and stop being such a biff fab lier for the lire is sort of droppin like a brit and so now you do know how I feel....

so no escape then from 66torah and so now you etc and te als do no more than do pose a question for me, for actually rather concerned at your forum for etc and et al and for the plain and simple reason that there are more than 5,000 members and so what does that sorta tell you.

No one can ever find their bloody foolish stupid way around here for should you have any sort of brain problems you would not be able to concentrate so long to find wha you want. Ged dit.....

and so now no replies to my questions and no responses to my thoughts and so no one knows how awesome you are in your truth belief's our rabina and so no one guesses what I know and so now you have fourteen questions yourself and forty answers to give me and the clocks start and stop no more so well done and so over now is it? For sure it is...... go on do that, the dire and the fire and the dirp on me and dirk kilbridge appeared in that video of the baker man, and so sorry sir bacon i forgot your surname for aswhile and so so on and so forth and so now am incredibly fit incredible well absolutely on top form am never better than now and so beg to differ from you all and so put my points of view, and sort o not expected to live so long and so stay pretty and stay longer and so I will.

:drool:

Returncc

Returncc

Are Families Vulnerable to Voices?

Returncc,
From my experience I know for a fact that these voices/energies do not have every detail of information about us if I understand you correctly.
...This voice certainly did not have all the information nor does any voice have all information inside one's mind I believe. I strongly recommend to you to not believe that a voice knows everything about your memories, mind or life because they don't in my opinion.
...God working I do believe returncc, blocking out the voice so it could not be understood by me.
...I cannot imagine hearing voices inside your head although I did hear a voice inside my head only one time. It made no sense at all either. End of that voice too. So, do I read you right returncc or do I read you wrong?
...No voice and no one person knows what goes on inside of your mind or every detail of your life.
Stay Well,
rabina

#1. Actully Rabina, the voices have the inside of our head under survellience in great detail, they don't have information that they have not surveyed, i.e. info from twenty years ago, unless they have it written down or conveyed from that time, but they do have the same information that we do in the now, about our recollections or other noticable observations from inside the mind, they may even know who your family used to be over a hundred years ago.

They have the most insightful spiritual details down to a full-time emotional profile, of just about everyone, and this has nothing to do with God, our Father, but only to do with his enemies from hell, who are similar to marketing fiends. So the voices, just like in real life, have only the information they perceive, so if I think about family or friends, they have the same information, or if I recollect information about someone, they have the same info, mistaken as it may be, or false, but the women voices constantly threaten to network with the recollected information anyway, to create doom for other than the schizophrenic person, or anyone under survellience, or within reach of their satanic network, just for the emotional result.

So, I was wondering how other survivors, if there are any, cope with these threats, or if they are similar to the experiences of others, over time?

#2. Am I to understand that you are on a hearing voice network website, and the only voices you hear are with your ears rather than your mind? You must have access to the cure, ...lol... but many many voices still know what goes on inside your mind, they are just never allowed to make contact, unless you are the first mover of your destruction.

I never respond to voices making noise outloud, I find it too much of a vulnerability, I just ignore it, and aim for the destruction of the design, but not the person, from inside my head. Noises outloud, are just an invitation for destruction, and their leadership can all go visit the pit or be shot, as far as I am concerned, the illness gives the impression that they truly are a Satanic Cult, and create much hate and destruction, under the control of voices, not under the control of God. Truly they need to be ambushed by updated legal information on a very large scale, in my public opinion.

#3. If God is blocking out a voice it is usually because they are in the middle of trying to communicate threats or other information-based knowledge of a gross or personal nature, etcetera, and God does not permit this kind of leverage, or coersion if he can avoid being the source of it, i.e. abetting crime. It is not a good idea to understand voices, they can talk you to death, or ruin your life, and who always trys to collect information that can be used against your soul, and they lie alot, on pivotal saftey issues, but not about good things. These are my honest observations.

#4. Great post BigFatDoom,

Chillen at home,
Returncc

R

rabina

Returncc,

You ask if I have cures and yes I do believe I have found answers/cures concerning my experience.
They can be found on paranormal suggestions and the link there also...it may help some perhaps even if only heard with their ears.
I completely disagree wtih the voices knowing all in one's mind also and no one will convince me otherwise.
I thought that intervoice was a hearing voices community where all were welcome whether one hears with their ears or hears inside their heads.

Take Care and may you find peace....
PS: Let no one kick you when you're down and if they do; get right back up....this includes the voices ofcourse; all voices...

A

Apotheosis

To my understanding & experience - Voices are nothing to do with God or mind control - but are psychological mechanisms; usually as a response to un-dealt with trauma. I think that on an open forum, all peoples understandings, perspectives & experiences need to be respected & acknowledged. At best, open dialogue should be fostered; at the least people should agree to disagree.

I personally find that placing psychotic experiences & voice hearing in a God/Devil/Religious paradigm/mind-control context - to be very unhelpful to me. I am doing my best to personally recover from such ideas. Fine if people want to use such perspectives to describe & find meaning to their own experiences - But there is nothing wrong if people choose to reject such methods in favour of other understandings.

Last edited:
R

rabina

Geesh, you beat me to it Apotheosis,
My experience does include God very much so.
I do agree that all experiences are to be respected, but I will also add that 'SUPPORT" is very important when dealing with voices of any kind whether external or internal.
I do agree with Returncc though that perhaps I should not be on a hearing voices forum any longer for I have been here a very long time....so, once again I leave as I have done so before too.
I will add any new news or information to paranormal suggestions, but all will always be in my thoughts and prayers...
Adios...

Returncc

Returncc

Mental Illness and voices

I have a hard time with the voices that I have and so my writing is sometimes more forceful than I intend, certainly, when talking to the mentally ill, we should all try to appreciate the special significance of the disorder, I just find it interesting that most voice hearers all say the same things about the content of the attack, although at various times they hold different opinions, I guess the staging of the confusion is such that opinions change as psychosis develops or recedes, and sometimes in predicatable ways, over years or decades of time, and diverse opinions create a greater chance for learning.

As a person with a major mental illness, mostly thought of as a brain malfunction, I understand sufferers need to guard their mind in a manner they find constructive, I personally am trying to figure out false information about the terrible story shared by the voices I hear, so I prefer to err on the side of caution, as it is such a humanitarian disaster, but the results of confronting voices wouldn't suggest that my story would be any more true than someone eles, but the weight might be different depending on what and why I think.

Schizophrenic survivors deal with an invisible illness, and so, I hope, if and when possible, people can use their own judgment, so that no one tells others what to do, and hopefully sift the good from the bad or the right from the wrong, and perhaps heal or cope over time with these damn evil voices that never quit being from hell.

So, on that note, anyone know how to cognitively cope with perceptions of mental survellience and voices who claim to meanace those we might think about, as bizzare as that must seem to a non-voice hearing person. I realize not everyone deals with this specific kind of a psychosis or emotional problem, although I am sure all voice hearers have been confronted by voices within this pressure zone, at some point.

p.s. I don't know why these boards aren't flooded with the cognitively challenged person dealing with the illness, it has a somewhat of a pronounced community prevelance in most large cities, all over the world. You would think many more people would have an investment in coping or sharing strategies during hearing voices but the illness must be that dfficult to deal with that it only supports the small handful of people who post?
:scared:

Returncc

T

terri

hello jessie

just to say i hope you are well and what a good time we had over in Canada. Hope you know how special it all was for me, and so on, and such a Country hey. i really enjoyed myself and am so looking forward to our next trip away.

I am over in Scotland just now and am going over through Ireland in the next few days. Taking a local flight.....

whoops hope I have nop derailed for am so off of on this forum for find it incredible to follow all that's tis happened so hope you do so forgive someone for no no being in touch sooner and oo cherie, sers, and so on and have to no no go now and do someone for me, and take off whenever you like, for your picture through new york was astounded me and my female friends here and so now Desus is our Gospel and so now I fort you would like to know I mep a man called Sailor and he is so no no on a boat at da momenp and he has someone with him called oo la la and sort a french maid her is and sooooooo nop nop me now and so on and must dust finish with a note for salpeeper and must muft say dis to zim.

your zimmer frame's so nop in zhat I wanp you to go there and do that and take off from here and do someone no no nop now and do no no know one fing for you are so no no how no Trabiolata and so on and trab has to say this, no more nmails and no more kneemales as swell you are and so on and don't do depressed and don't do down and don't do no one other than me and moi off coarse for now.

So so s'long for now

Take off for Poland for they needed all the zelp zey could bep and so on and so now i do go pose a question.

Who r u and for sore I so am so nop nop ap no one and so now I do know that schizophrenia is sooooo my favouritist project in zo whole wide world and so am not schizoid and so neither are you these four:

Returncc
Me am no no no how
SaltandPepper
Rabina

and that's the four sainpted one

http://East.HyperPHP.com/sos