Interview with DWP-

P

Pffft

So, I have an interview with the DWP, next month. Very pissed off as no doubt they will make out i am fine when i am not and tbh the news is just putting so much stress onto me its driving me to self harm.

It's a joke.

I don't know what to do.

Falling Sky

Falling Sky

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think that should tell them that it is doing that to you when you see them.

There are lots of threads on here with advise on so have a look around xxxx

Good luck to you and keep us posted xxx

P

Pffft

what is the point falling sky :( I actually can't believe they are treating me like this. I know it shouldn't be a shock. I can't concentrate. I feel even worse than I have done.

I feel completely deflated.

I feel lonely.

xxx

Falling Sky

Falling Sky

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Our country is short of cash so they have to get it from somewhere=( We have a Tory government and they always take it from the poor!! I didn't vote for them and hopefully no one will this time around !!

My sister is a working single parent. She get's help from the government as she doesn't earn enough. When she works christmas eve, new years day etc and get's paid time and a half, this is calculated and taken out of the money that they give her! She doesn't even get to keep a penny of her christmas bonus as they take that too!

It is all demoralising and made hard because they want you off the books Pfft=( It's gonna be like this for a while but it's nothing personal =( I believe that if you really need the help (which you obviously do) then you will get it, so stay strong and fight for what is yours=) Pick your worst day and talk about that in the interview. Tell then all the gruesome details of SH and show your distress at being called in-I say !!

I have been treated well so far by benefits people, but have been messed around by the services.

Do you find you get the help you need from them?? just looking for any kinda positive really=(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunset547544 Depression Forum 4