interesting books

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

So since my mother died on September 24th, I've been interested in exercise (my mother was in terrible shape) and books about death. The main book I'm re-reading is The Mystery of Death by Kirpal Singh. This book is out of print. It describes the journey and experience of the four different kinds of people who die and their souls can expect certain things to happen.

The other books are Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD and Life After Loss by Raymond Moody. These I obtained at the public library. The first of the two had a chapter wherein it was mentioned that souls in the astral plane agree to having amnesia about their past lives. Like a verbal contract. This idea bothered me as I would never agree to amnesia. I want to remember everything.

And it was written with a sense of linear time. No sense of predestination. And a lot of examples of people with guilt motivating them to do better in the next life. The book is based on hypnotic trance where people remember dying in an earlier life.

The Raymond Moody book I am just starting today.

Jbb79

Jbb79

So since my mother died on September 24th, I've been interested in exercise (my mother was in terrible shape) and books about death. The main book I'm re-reading is The Mystery of Death by Kirpal Singh. This book is out of print. It describes the journey and experience of the four different kinds of people who die and their souls can expect certain things to happen.

The other books are Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PhD and Life After Loss by Raymond Moody. These I obtained at the public library. The first of the two had a chapter wherein it was mentioned that souls in the astral plane agree to having amnesia about their past lives. Like a verbal contract. This idea bothered me as I would never agree to amnesia. I want to remember everything.

And it was written with a sense of linear time. No sense of predestination. And a lot of examples of people with guilt motivating them to do better in the next life. The book is based on hypnotic trance where people remember dying in an earlier life.

The Raymond Moody book I am just starting today.
Sounds like Good books, Have fun :mrgreen: <3 <3