Interesting article

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
diagnoses help both you and the psychiatrist determine what the best treatment would be for you so they have to get it as accurate as possible, that's all they should really be used for

Lunus

Lunus

diagnoses help both you and the psychiatrist determine what the best treatment would be for you so they have to get it as accurate as possible, that's all they should really be used for
I agree. However I fundamentally disagree with the assessment (as I read it) in the article that trauma is a byproduct of an illness. Whilst I accept illness is in some way genetic, to me it’s the trauma that causes the illness, and they don’t recognise this.

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I agree. However I fundamentally disagree with the assessment (as I read it) in the article that trauma is a byproduct of an illness. Whilst I accept illness is in some way genetic, to me it’s the trauma that causes the illness, and they don’t recognise this.
i must have skipped over that part, people are rarely ill before trauma and if they were trauma makes it worse any way