• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Instant manifestation/Simulation/Omnipresent ex(?) girlfriend

B

Baztion

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the matrix/simulation. Like it's just me and that I'm surrounded by programs(who deserve respect regardless). I feel like the universe that surrounds me draws from my subconscious desires and instincts and script, and that's what, in some cases, feels like mind reading. Infact, I think my subconscious is running everything around me, from traffic, to the news on television, and that nothing exists if I don't observe it, OR things become more magnificent, changing forms just outside of my awareness. It just feels like everything is so much more dope just outside of my awareness and that because of this I'm missing out on everything that's worth living for in my superficial life. Who says I deserve more though? Why they would put me in this crib? I don't know but I do know I'm literally the world's most ignorant man. It also feels like there's someone surrounding me in multiple dimensions/my surroundings IS the person. I believe this person might be romantically into me, or at the very least used to be and is now just a dear friend. How would you guys suggest going about talking to her at the most, and at the very least, becoming more cognizant of our relationship? Is this person my right brain, my subconscious, or an alter? and is she the one manifesting things for me?

On the other hand, I'm sure that my mind is being read by psychics, whether they're masons or not, my family, my pastor, random people in public. All of them are reading my mind. I'm certain that society is divided into the vast majority, who are psychics, and the minority, who are naked to the world. Or the division is the zombies who feast on the thoughts and reactions and energy of people like me who think and communicate transparently, without code (because they're not smart enough or fast enough to keep with the en vogue codespeak). It feels like the zombies keep on biting me, depressing me, in church where they call me stupid, at home where they gaslight me from the next room over. That's why I'm grateful for all of you, you all let me know I'm not alone or, at least, based on the first paragraph, give me the illusion of not being alone, which is all a man can ask for. So how do I fight back against these zombies? When will the thought broadcasters band together? Is this not the sight where the revolution is taking place? Am I pariah amongst my own kind, doomed to forever be locked out of every revolution and out of the camaraderie of every dope movement?

Let me know guys. Thanks🙏🙏🙏

EdEd

EdEd

Banding together would only be effective if everyone had the same viewpoints on what it was and how it worked , or how it should work...we could accomplish this by banding together on here , this thread , and writing out how our minds should work.. that's what I do , seems to help alittle.. but right now we have some that thinks it's an implant , some that think its energy , others who think its mind control , others who thinks it's a disease and delusions,some who find the experience spiritual and or religious ect.. to many different opinions.. not that any one of them are right or wrong.. but we stand segregated by our differences of opinion. Divided we fall... each of these types of thought are accompanied by different styles of thinking , but at the end of the day every school of thought can agree upon one thing....They do not want to hear the voices , at all. So looking at all of our differences of opinions I find it comforting that most of the other voice hearers want the same thing as I.

EdEd

EdEd

I personally want to leave documented evidence from the past to say :"This is how he wanted his mind to work , this is what he said and he was serious about it." So I type it out , print it off ... and post it.. people may think I'm odd , or wrong but I feel correct.