• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Insomnia making me socially anxious.

B

Boudicca

Hi guys!
I haven’t slept properly in a few days. I have to go out today and the lack of sleep is making my social anxiety go through the roof! I’m scared of everything when I haven’t slept. I feel panicky and fearful.

MiracleMan83

MiracleMan83

Hi Boudicca,
I have the same exact problem. Anytime I don't sleep good, my OCD and anxiety gets elevated the next day. My suggestion is talking to a doctor if your sleep does not improve. I hope you get better soon.:hug1:

B

Boudicca

Hi Boudicca,
I have the same exact problem. Anytime I don't sleep good, my OCD and anxiety gets elevated the next day. My suggestion is talking to a doctor if your sleep does not improve. I hope you get better soon.:hug1:
Thank you. I’m on meds but I didn’t take any last night or the night before. I thought I could just use CBD oil. Nope it didn’t work. I try to occasionally not take any sleep meds for a night or too for fear of addiction. I guess I’m a lost cause. On sleep meds for the rest of my life. I’m sorry to hear that you suffer with insomnia too. Hugs to you! Thank you for your kind words and caring concern.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Social Anxiety Forum 8
L Social Anxiety Forum 252
A Social Anxiety Forum 8