• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Insomnia cures?

anxietycat

anxietycat

Hi everyone.

I'm already on antidepressants and sleeping tablets but my insomnia has gone insane.

Any tips or prescriptions that worked for you?

Wendy

Wendy

What sleeping tablet are you on may I ask.

Wendy x

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I find that a combination of cannabis,alcohol and my meds taken at night are enough to send me to sleep without any problems.
Sleeping tablets stop working eventually.
I think escitalopram helps.

Jo1760

Jo1760

between my pdoc and GP i get Zopicline 3.75 although i am able to double dose to the 7mg and Promethazine.

The Zipiclone helps me to fall asleep, although doesn't keep me asleep. The Promethazine really helps that.

The combination of the two allows me at times to get a good nights sleep. Some GP's are reluctant to perscribe Promethazine so I hope you have an understanding GP.

I hope you manage to find a combination that helps you.

X

bert tomato

bert tomato

I am currently suffering from insomnia...

My solution is simple... stay up all night and day, and by the second night you will be so exhausted that you will sleep naturally. Actually this has more to do with circadian rythms and notwhat!!!

I think my insomnia is due to stress. Once the stressful event has passed I will be ok, and hopefully back to normal!