• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Inside - A short film.

Mandred

Mandred

http://www.insideshort.com/

Inside is a short film directed by Trevor Sands, at only five minutes long it still in my mind offers an interesting perspective on mental illness in particular, paranoid schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder.
It was posted on another forum I use and thought I would post it here to see the thoughts of those of you with a more intimate experiences with mental illness.

Mods: Feel free to move this to a more appropriate sub-forum.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Excellent, great production, very well dramatised, and beautifully ended with a micro political subtext.

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Weird film.I enjoyed it.

dib4uk

dib4uk

Finally got it to work- and wow- yeah its interesting.

Sad and interstesting. Just shows you that for some disorders like personality and dissociation its really hard to treat.

schiz01

schiz01

Over all i think its very well done.....love the twist at the end(y)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR im going to win. i am winning amazely in the inside. Schizophrenia Forum 3
S In Theory could a schizophrenic have a delusion that they had 'other people' living inside? Schizophrenia Forum 2
Someone_alone Are we inside out or outside in Schizophrenia Forum 3
Micsodi Inside - outside voices Schizophrenia Forum 4
B Sometimes I feel that someone is inside my body because my features change and my face becomes tight and ugly. And I can talk to him when the conversa Schizophrenia Forum 4
Mark_01 Inside or Outside Schizophrenia Forum 5
T Churning inside Schizophrenia Forum 2
O What is our human spirit that's inside of me? Schizophrenia Forum 8
O Is hearing Jesus and obeying Jesus spoken inside your head Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 34
B Three people have been inside my my head for over a year Schizophrenia Forum 1
cpuusage An inside view of schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
Gajolene Awsome TED presentation on Scitzophenia from the Inside Schizophrenia Forum 7
LORD BURT What are you opinions on this short video? Schizophrenia Forum 4
Mark_01 Short Schizophrenia mini-Documentary Schizophrenia Forum 12
F Schizophrenia need not be a life sentence, but treatment is falling short Schizophrenia Forum 4
BillFish Oh gawd brick short of a wall again Schizophrenia Forum 4
A short term memory loss with quetiapine?? Schizophrenia Forum 5
cpuusage Take These Broken Wings -- Recovery from Schizophrenia without Medication (FULL FILM) Schizophrenia Forum 2