insecurity and voluntering

L

lovagemuffin

So tomorrow i am not only meeting up wit my theapist but also meeting up with a lady who will be helping me get back into volunteer work i am soooo anxious all the usual stuff keeps running through my head shell think im weird i cant look people in the eye i wont be able to manage tyhe work she has for me. :eek:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Good luck with it, I'm sure it's not too unusual to feel that way, I have, does make it hard though. Hopefully they will take it slowly so you can be given something you can handle, and given support.

Last edited:
M

Mastiff mom

Dear Lovagemuffin, I get like that, too--very anxious anticipating things. I tend to avoid people and I admire you for taking on a volunteer job! Take it easy on yourself and I think you may surprise yourself how well you do. Wishing you the best of luck!

M

Mododragon

hey hopefully everything went okay! come give us a message and let us know. i dread appointments or anything i'm forced to do to the point that i can't get asleep!

L

lovagemuffin

it didn't go so well I got the wrong time got a phonecall realised it was the wrong time ran down there a lady answered the dorr and said shes on her way come in a sit down
there was a talk from the volunteer place going on ihad to sit down in a room with aboyt 18 people in it I walked in and walked out went back home upset then my cpn phoned and said no its fine ill ask the questions you want she was fine with it cause I turned up. bit of a weird one:(ive another appointment on Tuesday so ill try again.