Information needed !!

Modelaeroman

Modelaeroman

Hi all,

I wonder if anybody can help, I'm starting to get some grief from one of my managers with regards to my bi-polar. He seems to think that the medication I take should have cured me and was very surprised to hear I had a bad depression last week and took a few days off.

The thing is he has been told numerous times by the company doctor and my p/doc that it is a serious illness and not to pressure me into anything, but he isn't listening and I'm fed up of telling him !!.

So, I was wondering if anybody would know if there are any information packs available from any of the mental health charities that I could get and stuff up his bloody hooter !!. I have tried printing out some info but it's not going in and I'm getting to the point where I'm going to lose my rag with him and do something rash!!!.

Many thanks in advance

Kev

dib4uk

dib4uk

Hi there Kev,

Hang in there, try not to do anything rush on your part.... We know the truth that bipola is a serious mental health problem, medication can only dooo so much it can not take away the other parts of your feelings that can not be dealt with by taking tablets alone!

Sorry i cant give you the help that ure requesting but im sure that there will be somone who can give u certain links to sites...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder good old wikipedia hope that puts you onto the right path.

B

brainfarmer

good advice bortu wish i'd had that info in 2001