• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

INFJ

L

LokiPokey75

Who here has taken the Myers-Briggs Personality test and come up with INFJ? Do you feel like it fits you? What did you learn about yourself?

As an INFJ, I saw the similarities -- being very sensitive, close to few people, highly attuned to feelings, reserved. Has being an INFJ resulted in poor romantic relationships for you?

Rowan

Rowan

I got INFJ on that test too. I've been in a relationship since 1993 though so no, it hasn't affected me in that way.

L

LokiPokey75

I got INFJ on that test too. I've been in a relationship since 1993 though so no, it hasn't affected me in that way.
That's great! I've often heard being an INFJ results in low marriage success rates. What do you think has made your relationship last this long if I may ask?

Rowan

Rowan

I've often heard being an INFJ results in low marriage success rates. What do you think has made your relationship last this long if I may ask?
Really?

I think our relationship has lasted so long as we have both worked on it together. :)

I wouldn't really put too much stock in that test result anyway, some people think it is a load of rubbish.