• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

inertia

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
no help required just need to vent I think

the TV is too much - too much noise too much colour to much movement
the kids are too much - too much noise too much colour too much movement
the wrld is too much - too much noise too much colour too much movement

the nights are exhausting
my day is exhausting

I drink to calm the thoughts in my head
I lie that I drink to calm the thoughts in my head

and thats where I am at - I think

M

Michael

Founding Member
Vented

Now that you have vented - what do you think?
Maybe turn the TV off and around and - what do you think?
Kids are allways too much - thats why they are kids - ? - you envious of them like me?
The world is a big place, I have a little hide away - mostly in my mind - but it is mine and NO ONE can go there cept me!
It's hard graft sleeping, just lying there thinking about what to worry about next.
The day comes, but solutions haven't and you have reality to face -

So to drink - ah the devils nectar - makes sense when there but makes you ill when not.

Where to go now - now let me think - well I'm tired of thinking - I think I shall have a day off from thinking, it'll still be there tomorrow and tomorrow never comes!
Wa hey - off to the Cafe' and talk about - nothing!

Michael

D

Dollit

Oh yes! know those days so well. Exhausting and exhausted and no way of getting rest unless you take the elephant slayer medication. Hope you're through it soon sweetie. :hug:

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
thanks guys - I am working on it and today was most definately a better day - that was until handfuls of hair came out in my hands - quite literally clumps

I am now have a significant bald patch ( about the diameter of a golf ball) and as a 30 something female this is somewhat of a concern.

Don't worry I am working the comb-over to perfection, shame is I was gonna book a hair appointment but me and my hairdresser have a close relationship - she tells me the latest installment of her love life - then she tells me how old we both have started to look ( we are within a year of each other )- not sure I can face her brutal reality check even if my roots do need doing !!!!

D

Dollit

A rest from chemicals on your hair & scalp might be a good thing at the moment. At least we can't see your roots. Forums are good at a lot of things!:)

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
hey I am embracing new baldness thing

but laughing aside there is defo something not right with me at the moment - I dunno what it is - but somemmutts not functioning according to the manual

D

Dollit

Midnight do you think you should try and get some rest? You must be worn out.

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
yep my friends I have asmall stash of sleepers left - god only knows what will happen when they run out as they are not on repeat

ha ha its be vodka tonight
whiskey tomorrow
etc etc

nightey night girls and boys see you all tomorrow sleep tight