• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Incurable Psychotic

J

jameslesliesavage

I have been treated for psychosis for three years now, I have had a barrage of drugs which have done nothing for me, my trust relationships with the mediacal profession have broken down completely. I suffer from my feelings constantly and never get any respite during my waking moments, and have not had in years, I have not shown even a whisper of recovery, and have come to doubt that I ever will, so now I am trying to fight it on my own terms, drugging me hasnt helped it just ruined my career.

I am now refusing medication and trying to find relief on my own terms, I have written a book about my psychosis, and it is a work of obsession, I know that, it isnt published yet but will be soon, my website is also a work of obsession please feel free to have a read, its a bit harrowing and maybe even scary at times, but I am at the end of my tolerance.:scared:

http://www.jamessavage.org

D

dlzoidberg

Welcome jameslesliesavage. I am also from Bristol. :welcome:

S

*Sapphire*

Hi James

And :welcome: to the forum.

I hope you find this site helpful to you. :)