• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Incoming Call f rom Senior In Chief GP, as of Tuesday 19th May - E consultation update (electronically this means)

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Following and during my incoming call from GP services, I received a letter from them, and they advise me that when nasal passeges get worse a gain, to increase the antisahamine to 2 times 5ml twice daily and also my prescribed nasal spray to twice a day. Now, as I am very astutely aware then when level off, to return to normal practices.

So at least I now know what to do should I happen to be in a situation again, oh and he also quipped, if get worse again, do contact them, for a further asssessment. So I certainly will do that, if I get worse with my symptons.

However, and there is a catch in terms of here at MHF, Ii have just realised I have misfiled the post, shoudl really be under treatments, although mind you wasn't for mental health purposes.

At the moment, I'm very well, and I don't have any problems, via my nasal passeges, so I'm sticking, with my regulations under GP services of once aday basis. For the time being.

I hope all are just about well, in these trying times,

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am to report confirm, that our family favourite GP practice, apart from one GP whom we all don'tlike and he nearly didn't diagnose me, years ago, for my eye problem, are now open for business, I do need an appointment an advanced one, for a part t imer lady doctor, she's been in dock t here for a while, so hopefully all being well, I'll have an in house so to speak booked appointment - today's bank hols, so i won't actually know until tomorrow, not regarding mental h ealth, something completely different.

I hope all are well,

Have a good day,

Natalie.