Incoherent inner voices... thing.

percellphone

percellphone

Sometimes during very quiet and still moments I will hear this like... swell of voices that feels like hundreds of people whisper shouting all at once. When it happens I am like physically unable to do anything other than stand/sit still and wait for it to stop. There's no coherent words or things being said, it's basically just a cacophony. Anyone else have this? It happens to be maybe once or twice a month.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Yes, I think I've had it happen. For me it sounds like I'm in an auditorium full of people before the concert starts, and everyone is talking or laughing with other people, but it is so many people talking all at the same time that I can't tell what anyone is specifically saying. It can be quiet sometimes with fewer people but it is quiet enough that I can't make out what they are saying, or it can be louder, and sometimes very loud, but with more people so I still can't understand them. Sometimes I can pick out a few words or phrases here and there that I do understand, but not enough of the sentence to make any sense of it.

A

aquapowered

That sounds like what mine is, but mostly just lots of people making incoherent sounds, or saying ok. It's honestly very fucking annoying, I find myself yelling to them to shut up.