In throes of to book GP appointment

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am in the throes to book up a GP appointment, preferably I prefer and we have 3 methods of seeing a GP in our practice, same day, advance or review request by GP, I always opt for advanced booking, helps me out for my speech and appointment visit agenda script.

Due to the speech, and I have quiet volumne of voice, and the receptionist over the telephone might not be able to hear me, I have since emailed ahead to the GP services, requesting a advanced booking.

This will after when booked in, enable me to debrief, the GP service how i wasn't mental health wise, both in terms of too much paranoia and some anxieties, following on through a slight bad cold, away on holiday.

Once I know for sure when appointment has been booked in, I'll debrief, an update via this thread.

I am aware myself that when it comes to mental health problems, it's NEVER A GOOD IDEA TO GO BOTTLING UP, Let it out in to the open, by means of either CMHT, which I am not, haven't been for years, or just via the GP services.

In any case I do need to debrief the GP, how I wasn't via on holiday.

N

natalie

Thanks Fairy Lu, I am now waiting from tomorrow onwards, to hear when my appointment shall be booked in.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have a revised date and a much better time, of appointment to be seen by GP, on the 1st July, and it is a late af ternoon, appointment.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Thanks, Sadpunchingbag.

Hi Folks,

I suddenly came upon an email in my inbox, wanting to know and for me to confirm my appointment on the 1st July, and at 4pm, a much better time frame for me, I didn't have the energy to email ahead yesterday, so I wrote back, and confirmed that is ok, fine, for on 1 July.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I suddenly had a thought last night, that I hadn't received confirmation of acknowledgement to my reply, I phoned this morning, and my appointment is confirmed.

Best regards all.