• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

in the dark

R

riverofdragons

I am now taking Quetiapine, Venlafaxine and Mirtazapine but as far as I know I still have the diagnosis of 'depressive illness'. I am getting upset and anxious because I feel like they are keeping me in the dark. I don't know what they are thinking is wrong with me, or what their plans are. Maybe they are just sitting back and waiting for something to happen, or maybe they just don't care enough to give a proper diagnosis.

Does anyone have any ideas what they might be treating me for (without informing me) with the combination of meds above?

muddlemummy

muddlemummy

I take Citalopram, Mirtazapine, Risperidone and Pregabalin. I have a diagnosis of recurrent depression. I queried this with my psych when I was last there and he confirmed that is his current diagnosis. Why don't you ask at your next appointment?

What are your symptoms? I hear a voice but apparently don't have any other symptoms of schizophrenia. Voice hearing can apparently be a symptom of severe depression.

I don't think anyone will be able to diagnose you from a list of medication. I think your best bet will be to ask the professionals involved in your care.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Other 0