• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

in ph in mental health hospital after years of being free help

mad-cat-lady

mad-cat-lady

I've been admitted on Friday no warning or reason why on a mixed ward male patients are scaring me I do not do men due to abuse I can't cope I sit in my room on 1-1 OBS I don't eat in front of people so starving I don't wee in front of people so hardly drank kidney's playing p already had to have a catheter already due to not getting wee out through stress people kicking off they've put my babies in care (pets) get me out of here please sectioned so what can I do I don't wanna SH just want out can't deal with this help help help

Gajolene

Gajolene

From the sounds of what you posted here, it sounds like you really do have good reason to be in right now. Your anxiety is on the extream levels to be sure.
Someone thinks you are a danger to yourself and has gone out of their way to get you help. Hopefully your anxieties will lessen in a few days and you'll be able to cope better. Do you have any family at home to help with your pets and kids?

mad-cat-lady

mad-cat-lady

I have no one bit my pets they're all in the animal shelter I miss them feel all alone as I don't have anyone In my life to talk to which doesn't help in situations like this

V

Verity

I have no one bit my pets they're all in the animal shelter I miss them feel all alone as I don't have anyone In my life to talk to which doesn't help in situations like this
Hi Cat Lady,

I understand how much you must miss your cats. I have cats and they become part of your family, don't they? Concentrate on taking care of yourself & getting well enough to return home to your babies. You have people here to talk to. You are not alone :hug5: x

mad-cat-lady

mad-cat-lady

got a tribunal on Thursday things are are looking up feel physically poorly got raging infection going on can't wait to see my cat's and dogs soon miss them like mad x

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Keep going strong mad cat lady x

coldwater00

coldwater00

Bless you :hug1: just hang on to the fact you will see your pets soon. Try to eat and drink and appear co-operative, as you will get out faster that way. I'm sorry you have been put in hospital with no warning, that must be very frustrating. Do you not have any idea why they put you in hospital? Perhaps if they explained it to you and you understood, you could relay it back to them, as that makes them think that you have insight (when really it is just you agreeing with their views). I hope you get out soon.

mad-cat-lady

mad-cat-lady

getting discharged back home by Friday I stood strong and did what I had to I spoke up for myself for once and it paid off thanks to everyone for all the support given to me hugs to you all

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
Glad to hear that, well done for being strong x