• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

in pain...

C

cally75

Not so much pain but the familiar story of drink withdrawals! Woke up with the shakes. (Not shaky, the forum guide!) In his dreams lol! But seriously, the drinking gotta stop. Feel like shit this morn. It's not good when I gotta have a few pints just to feel normal. When is it gonna end??

U

UMPALUMPA

Not so much pain but the familiar story of drink withdrawals! Woke up with the shakes. (Not shaky, the forum guide!) In his dreams lol! But seriously, the drinking gotta stop. Feel like shit this morn. It's not good when I gotta have a few pints just to feel normal. When is it gonna end??
Cally I use to drink like a proper fish everyday at anytime of the day, it is possible to get out of that drinking pattern.

I dont know how much you drink, but if you drink as much as I was doing and you want to change then the first 3 weeks will be the worst, but its well worth it.

never just stop drinking straight away, it can be dangerous

Good luck.

C

cally75

Cally I use to drink like a proper fish everyday at anytime of the day, it is possible to get out of that drinking pattern.

I dont know how much you drink, but if you drink as much as I was doing and you want to change then the first 3 weeks will be the worst, but its well worth it.

never just stop drinking straight away, it can be dangerous

Good luck.
Yeah I'm doing 3 litres of that frosty jacks cider a day. Sometimes more. Chemical shit, I doubt it's ever seen an apple! It's basically legal poison I think! I've managed to alienate all my friends & family over the years with drunk texts etc. Really not a good situation umpa

U

UMPALUMPA

Yeah I'm doing 3 litres of that frosty jacks cider a day. Sometimes more. Chemical shit, I doubt it's ever seen an apple! It's basically legal poison I think! I've managed to alienate all my friends & family over the years with drunk texts etc. Really not a good situation umpa
Talking about booze is always a tricky one, I use to drink cider too because it was cheap as chips.

like you say its just chemic crap, honestly I so know what its like to get pissed and argue with family.

if you ever want to pm me your welcome, I do drink now in moderation but I am slipping backwards again, I managed to be T Total for over 3 years after a liver scare with a blood test. Luckily my liver recovered when I stopped the booze.

I would say ditch the cider and drink something less chemic like fosters, at least that would be better on the system until you can cut down more.

i know its not easy I really do cally. X

C

cally75

Talking about booze is always a tricky one, I use to drink cider too because it was cheap as chips.

like you say its just chemic crap, honestly I so know what its like to get pissed and argue with family.

if you ever want to pm me your welcome, I do drink now in moderation but I am slipping backwards again, I managed to be T Total for over 3 years after a liver scare with a blood test. Luckily my liver recovered when I stopped the booze.

I would say ditch the cider and drink something less chemic like fosters, at least that would be better on the system until you can cut down more.

i know its not easy I really do cally. X
Oh babe's. My liver was shot in my last blood test 6 yr ago. Really low white cell count (whatever that means!) Dread to think what condition it's in now. Don't think I wanna know tbh

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

You both better be ok in regards to your health because otherwise i'm paying you both a visit to look after you.

U

UMPALUMPA

Oh babe's. My liver was shot in my last blood test 6 yr ago. Really low white cell count (whatever that means!) Dread to think what condition it's in now. Don't think I wanna know tbh
Its still fixable Cally my new freind, the liver is good at repairing itself if we catch it in time.

hope you havent written ya self off xx

U

UMPALUMPA

:eek: No way sis, your having green tea and a healthy diet :hug: And NO but's from any of you :nod1:
I had my Wine last night so PG Tips is all I have anyway, my mum budgets my booze now. :mad:

thanks little bro. :hug:

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I had my Wine last night so PG Tips is all I have anyway, my mum budgets my booze now. :mad:

Aww sis :hug1: do you not think it's for the best that your booze in-take is on a budget? Or do you think that your mum is showing that she doesn't trust you?

U

UMPALUMPA

Aww sis :hug1: do you not think it's for the best that your booze in-take is on a budget? Or do you think that your mum is showing that she doesn't trust you?
Noo, I dont go in shops or outside much so my mum does all my shopping, so I think its a good thing otherwise I would just get drunk when I am low. :)

I have ordered cough cough booze online from iceland a few times, but not very often.

I need to find something to do today speak later aligators. :)

C

cally75

I had couple of pints. It's levelled me out a bit! This morning was shit. Having fits & all sorts..didn't enjoy that at all! I'm stable now tho!

C

cally75

I had couple of pints. It's levelled me out a bit! This morning was shit. Having fits & all sorts..didn't enjoy that at all! I'm stable now tho!
U don't know but I've a degree in psychology! Now then..The human mind is 99% subconscious and 1% conscious. Meaning the subconscious always wins. I wake up thinking craig, don't buy drink. But the stupid part of me say yeah, that's a good idea! Same goes for all addictions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mimi14 Anxiety Forum 1
K Anxiety Forum 7
A Anxiety Forum 4
EvyEv Anxiety Forum 8
L Anxiety Forum 1