• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

In need of serious help

M

Miaa29

I am depressed because I love my boyfriend a lot but he's got anger issues which I can't handle. I have started getting anxiety due to all this too. There are other reasons but I want to know how to make him stay with me and help both of us overcome our problems

Z

Zoe1

I want to know how to make him stay with me

I dont think you can ' make him stay with you ' , is not in your power to do that
you can give the relationship a chance if you have enough space

I dont know if you live together or not
I would need to not be in that persons presence all the time

:hug5: 🎼 🌅 🍀 🌻 :)

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

I am depressed because I love my boyfriend a lot but he's got anger issues which I can't handle. I have started getting anxiety due to all this too. There are other reasons but I want to know how to make him stay with me and help both of us overcome our problems

[My bold]

I would advise spending some time apart. It looks like the situation is becoming toxic.

M

Miaa29

[My bold]

I would advise spending some time apart. It looks like the situation is becoming toxic.
I dont think you can ' make him stay with you ' , is not in your power to do that
you can give the relationship a chance if you have enough space

I dont know if you live together or not
I would need to not be in that persons presence all the time

:hug5: 🎼 🌅 🍀 🌻 :)

The thing is that I've had failed relationships in the past and he loves me too. I fear I'll lose him and I don't have friends or family. The only person I have in my life is my boyfriend

M

The thing is that I've had failed relationships in the past and he loves me too. I fear I'll lose him and I don't have friends or family. The only person I have in my life is my boyfriend

Being angry and causing you anxiety isn't the best way for your boyfriend to show his affection for you. He may have loved you in the past, but the situation seems a little different now.

Why don't you have any family? Where are your parents or siblings?

M

Miaa29

Being angry and causing you anxiety isn't the best way for your boyfriend to show his affection for you. He may have loved you in the past, but the situation seems a little different now.

Why don't you have any family? Where are your parents or siblings?
No, he isn't always angry on me. And I got anxiety because there are a few people who abuse me and blame me for things I've never done. The thing is that I don't want to lose him and whenever he is mad at me. I start over thinking that he'll leave me. Besides I heard a few girls say th I betray people and betrayal is in my veins and I am a temporary part of his life.

M

No, he isn't always angry on me. And I got anxiety because there are a few people who abuse me and blame me for things I've never done. The thing is that I don't want to lose him and whenever he is mad at me. I start over thinking that he'll leave me. Besides I heard a few girls say th I betray people and betrayal is in my veins and I am a temporary part of his life.

I genuinely hope someone here can give you some good advice; relationships are not my area of expertise.