in hospital

M

madmum

:unsure: Hi just to let you know that ended up in hospital didn't want to come in but was persuaded was a good idea, just feel trapped at the moment I am not in my own area so will be dealing with new psychiatrist I guesss should give it a go although I am very negative, I just want to run away

M

mikeherts

Keep your chin up girl keep thinking someday these bad days will be a distant memory

Unique1

Unique1

Hi mad mum.

Really hope it helps.
Thinking of you.

Let us know how it all goes.
Wishing you well
Unique1 xx

xSchizophreniaxH

xSchizophreniaxH

Hi madmum. hope you will be ok. Just takes time and then you will see a improvement. xx look after yourself.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hope you will be ok I hate the trapped feeling freedom is always the best thing, but whilst you are there concentrate on better feelings love and nurture yourself stay good ks xxx

M

madmum

hanging in there

:unsure: Hi thanks for the support have resigned myself for a staying in hospital I know a little more about the medication I am on now please excuse the spelling. Lorfedinmine ,T3 ,clorfedpime . I ended up in a&e yesterday to have my injury sorted out steri stripped glued and antibiotics for 5 days.
I am missing my kids my boxer dog hoping so much they will visit at the weekend. The one thing that has upset me so much is a comment my Dad mad to my friend when he found out I was in hospital "what have I got to be depressed about" I am so up set that I am going to call him am say I love him but if he cannot try to understand me I do not want to see him. His wife my step mother is a retired nurse so you think there might be some compassion like F*** there is what a total bitch it is so hard feeling so isolated being able to express my feelings on the forum helps