in hell..............

L

letmein

can't see any way out.

not been this low for a long time.

if anyone has an answer?

J

Jules5

Hey do not fall down the "rabbit Hole." I use to feel like a dead animal in the middle of the road and everyone just kept running over me. No one stopped to help get me off the road to hell.

J

Jules5

This Forum is very supportive and They will pick you up. Godspeed

S

Snirexx

You can get through it! It'll get better do you have a mental health professional you can see? When I get really down I call and make an appointment for asap.
Sending hugs

J

Jules5

Great start back. a little is enough. No High speed internet when it comes to functioning.

L

letmein

hi guys just checking in

made it through but god knows how....

still very much on edge here, I'm struggling to cope"

J

Jules5

Hi "L" just me here hoping and wishing the worst is behind you!!! You know we have awful days, weeks, and months some times years of feeling awful.

You are not alone here or in your own world of people.

I am new to this site too.... and it has been very helpful to read others Threads and Posts without a response from me.

J

Jules5

ya know I pulled my ACL out on my knee. My knee was just dangling and I had no support from my roommate or fourteen year old son. They said I was Faking-Even after surgery they still felt I was OKAY. I was in bed in a cast for 3 months no showers no running around-pure hell.

I took their vibes of being okay and demolished myself trying to do everything. A year and half later I am still on edge. Let alone I have a severe psychosis just trying to recovery from all the stupid stuff I did after operation on pain pills-in the hospital 4 times with post injuries.

I never go to hospital. I am 56 years old.

Just know we all go through some type of hell-----but it does get better-now I am just soaking in the moments of myself-knowing that If you can't please yourself no one else can." I still have devilishly days of horror with my mental illness. I just vomit it up and try to make through today.

It is a hot beautiful day in the 80's here in Florida......

L

letmein

hello folks, thought I'd check in and see how people are doing?

I'm a month into hell, but have managed to stay out of hospital after being asked to go in..

trying my best to stay with it....

J

Jules5

Hi letmein I have been living through hell myself. No real reason maybe just habitual role of things in my life.

Glad you are still with us on forum. I hate it when people disappear for awhile you never know what to think or do.

I am seeing new shrink tomorrow already called 3 times to get out of going. I can not go to mental hospital as I have a child and no one to take care of him.

I thought about going to hospital for a heart attack just so I will noy have to go through mental health. I am at high risk for stroke and heart attack they would only evaluate for 3 days which I could get away with.

Please go into hospital (mental) if you are still feeling so badly. Hugs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Bipolar Forum 3
T Bipolar Forum 2