• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

In a really bad terrible way

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm in such a bad way.im getting so I'll from work and may have to be signed off can't stop crying in tears .bf doesn't understand said the most unsympathetic thing ever got such a headache .

bpd2020

bpd2020

If work is making you ill then perhaps having a break will do you some good. You can use the time to focus on your anxiety without the added stress of work. Please try not to panic.

I

invisible2014

Thank you it's making me so ill

bpd2020

bpd2020

I understand. Your job is a huge part of your life and your identity so you are feeling sad you cannot work.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi I'm in such a bad way.im getting so I'll from work and may have to be signed off can't stop crying in tears .bf doesn't understand said the most unsympathetic thing ever got such a headache .
I am so sorry that you arent feeling well.If you need to talk i am here for you

I

invisible2014

Thank you carol I will message you

P

Prycejosh1987

Do not take things lying down. Communicate your concerns to your BF.