• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

In a moment of glum, I frealised an absence of celebration and rekindled it!

D

Deliah

In a moment of glum, I frealised an absence of celebration and rekindled it!

Hello, Was feeling a tad glum earlier, and then I realised it. I haven't been celebrating anything. I used to do self celebration and tell myself what had gone well for me that day, focusing on the positive and growing through it. I gave it a go but something some thing wasn't resonating. I accept other peoples equalness to me and celebration of myself didn't feel the same. Then my voices reminded me that if I am in celebration of me, then I am celebrating everyone the entire universe, because I am part of it too. How awesome is that. So today I celebrate all of us. I just did a little boogie for it and feel so much better. Lifted. My legs were feeling heavy before and I had to come home, because my legs were heavy.

I celebrating the beauty we all have, the universes beauty, the gifts we all have. What are yours. Share. Come to this online celebratory party, of your very self and tell me something you feel special about in you. love to you all D xxxxxxxxx

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i'll do anything for anyone thats in need, at the drop of a hat :)

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I like the fact that I am growing in humility and God-centredness as opposed to ego-centeredness, and I celebrate the colour, creativity and compassion in me.