• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Impulsive thoughts tied to hope of obscure help.

• Thread starter Nounverbrandomizednumber7
  • Start date
N

Nounverbrandomizednumber7

When being a young homeowner changed from a proud attribute to steel bars. Hard to expand on that unless prompted but at 2:30am on a Wernesday I finally let myself google “Mental Health Forums” instead of meningococcal inflammation.” (I work on Diesel engines but enjoy the dense information available in neuroscience as a pseudo motivation to distract myself from the things I can’t explain why I don’t find enough value in to enjoy even things as simple as waking up.)

N

Nounverbrandomizednumber7

Subtext: I’ve done everything I’ve ever heard to accept help. Professional help both in person and online. But I can’t ever let things that for 10 minutes may ring true and seemingly break down my walls, just to convince myself that I’m right you’re wrong and wallowing in not self pity, but self devaluation is the reliable way to make it through til the sh comes up.

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
Hi and welcome to the forum :welcome:

I hope you can find a little support from the people here on the forum and I just wanted to welcome you here.