• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Important news mental health charity mind is applying to work as dwp work coaches!

S

stuart

This just seems to show what I've already thought - the government have already decided what the want to do. The 'consultaion' is a total sham.

They will try to pass this as soon as possible. It may not be April, they may wait until the next budget, which I think will be in November now.

I wouldn't be surprised if the budget was moved for just this purpose. To announce the transfer of everyone to WRAG, cuts to everyones benefit to JSA level, and the total nonsense of the 'work cure'.

There will be oppossition, maybe enough to stop the worst of it going through. That isn't certain though.

I will be able to make it through to see what there final plans are, but many wont.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Nikita Important information concerning filling in PIP's new claim forms for renewal of a PIP claim. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
J What's more important, GCSE maths and english or a degree? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
W News re: PIP and ESA reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
Z benefits news from the I paper today Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
N Surprise Happier News - not so d readed brown envelope anymore! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Not_Crazy_Yet Good news, i hope. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
D I don't think it's good news on the PIP front Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
E Some good news for a change Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
ScaredCat Benefit fraud in news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 30
L PIP assessment lasted 30 minutes. Is this bad news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
V good news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P is no news good news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P positive news for you all claiming ESA..... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
U sorry, NO Good news Here.. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 26
N Good News on DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
I Bad news for the wrag Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
F had third medical.... no news yet. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
miffyrabbit Link To BBC News Article: ATOS Messes Up. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S Breaking news: Man in coma refused ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P finally some good news! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
M Esa no news after 10 weeks Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
hanging_in_there Anyone else who can't work due to mental illness? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
D mental block - studies Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
K Student mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
C Pip phoning mental health team Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
P Mental health and working and pip advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
P Need help with first time ESA assessment / ESA 50 / Severe mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
N Non state financial support for mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
Heidrun Mental health and society Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
M PIP mental health claim rejected, need advice. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 45
F Benefits system causing ‘unneccesary distress’ to people with mental health problems, report says Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
J Dropping out of college because of mental health and finance issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
N Insurance covering mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S Contents insurance cover for serious mental illness, any advice please Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
AliceinWonderland PIP assessors assessing those with mental health issues NEED to be qualified in mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 19
H Disinherited because of mental illness Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S Mental Health is better so I want to try volunteering but am afraid of losing my benefits! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
I Severe mental illness and work Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
F Mental health and money advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
L The people with mental health problems that are being stripped of their benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
D Pip reassesment mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
I Mental health sick leace Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Per Ardua Ad Astra Council Tax Exemption and Severe Mental Impairment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 22
T PIP for mental health - medication Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
cpuusage Fitness for work test has led to deterioration in mental health, say researchers Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
ScaredCat Volunteering can be bad for mental health without the right welfare support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
S "Some people fake mental health..." Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
cpuusage DWP 'tells disability benefits assessors to discriminate against people with mental health conditions' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
G Mental health stigma against mental health professionals Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F Mental health and money survey Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1