Important info on this section

Mayfair

Mayfair

The open area in this section is being closed for posting, and you will have to pick a sub-section to post in. This is in line with the rest of the forum sections, and will make it easier to use.

We've opened a new 'Anxiety Forum' in this section of the forum, and this is where all these open threads will be moved to.

:)

N

natalie

Hi Mayfair,

I always had wondered about a separate forum for Anxiety, and it's now come to fruition!

Even when I'm not logged into MHF, and I am either absorbing the posts, after having read them, before posting replies to, or my own posts, or busily out to volunteering, I always do appreciate how hard all of the moderating and including yourself, team work. It is very much appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Natalie.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi Mayfair,

I always had wondered about a separate forum for Anxiety, and it's now come to fruition!
Yes, when we altered the site a couple of years ago, we ended leaving 4 areas for open posting, now they are all in proper sub-sections. It should be much easier to navigate these areas now, in particular on mobile devices/tablets. (I don't think it makes much difference on PCs which I use).

I should add it will take a few days to move them all. I'll leave the whole area open for posting until we've moved them all, or most of them.

Last edited:
N

natalie

HI Mayfair,

I sensed that it probably should take a few days, to reallocate the old Open area.

M

michaelZ

It looks like the moved threads aren't getting new posts mentioned in the "new forum posts" section.

Mayfair

Mayfair

michael, well spotted and thanks for reporting.

There are 2 others as well, and I'm looking into it. There is an incorrect setting somewhere, just not found it yet! :)

Mayfair

Mayfair

It looks like the moved threads aren't getting new posts mentioned in the "new forum posts" section.
Ok, this is now fixed! :)

And there is also a direct link to the new section on the forum main page.