• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Impending homelessness.

M

Missionready

Anyone in the United States know anything about preventing the possibility of beinghomeless

S

strawberrywater

If I were on the verge of homelessness, I'd try to take up a couple jobs just for rent and food. You can try easy places like Walmart and Mcdonald's. Those places usually provide benefits too. Keep your expenses low- cut cable, get a cheaper phone plan, cancel subscriptions, shop at discount stores. Rent a room if it's cheaper than an apartment, or have roommates. There's always ways to stay afloat, keep positive my friend.

M

Missionready

If I were on the verge of homelessness, I'd try to take up a couple jobs just for rent and food. You can try easy places like Walmart and Mcdonald's. Those places usually provide benefits too. Keep your expenses low- cut cable, get a cheaper phone plan, cancel subscriptions, shop at discount stores. Rent a room if it's cheaper than an apartment, or have roommates. There's always ways to stay afloat, keep positive my friend.
Thank you.what state are you in? If you don't mind my asking.

R

rawlinsc

Low income housing like section 8 or HUD. Supportive housing.