• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

impatiently waiting..

K

kmwt3

Before I had my son I wanted to have children close in age. Things don't always work out the way you want . My son is now coming up four and I really want another one. I've been with my hubby awhile now and he wants to start in about two months. We haven't been using any sort of birth control so if it happens sooner it would not be a bad thing. I've been hoping to get pregnant sooner but I guess there is something wrong and I cannot get pregnant without fertility help. It's so stressful. I really want another baby but have to wait for an MRI to see if there is a problem in my pituitary glands. I'm on the waiting list but have been for the last 3 months. I'm getting very impatient. I don't understand what is happening . I've already had a baby so what happened.. This is wearing on me.
I am also nervous because if I do get pregnant I will have to stop my meds. What if I go postal?? I did alright with my first. Dr thinks the changing hormones in pregnancy caused mine to level out then once I quit breastfeeding my craziness slowly came back. I am hoping the same happens. I am already pushing my family away.. I don't want to lose them .
Impatiently waiting .. I guess there will always be pros and cons and I need to push passed my fears to get what I really want..

S

SandalwoodSummer

Be thankful that you have one child and focus on giving them all they need.