• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm writing this mostly for me to try and remember....

• Thread starter dabearwiffdasammich
  • Start date
dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

bear-

i ordered a pizza tonight, but I don't need to eat the whole thing. This can be spread in between a couple days. Lunch tomorrow, maybe even dinner tomorrow too. I can do this, I don't need to eat the entire thing. You know you'll end up feeling sick anyways, so don't do it, it isn't worth it. Eat a few slices, drink lots of water too, and you'll feel better. You got this. You can do this. Don't turn a nice treat for yourself into a binge.

-love bear

dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

I DID IT. I didnt overeat. I fucking did it. I had 4 pieces of of the square pizza things and still had over half a pizza left and put it in the fridge!!! :D I FUCKIN DID IT

naya

naya

Congrats😊i also try thinking like that but a single bite too much makes me say "fuck it i'll just overeat for today!"😣

dabearwiffdasammich

dabearwiffdasammich

Congrats😊i also try thinking like that but a single bite too much makes me say "fuck it i'll just overeat for today!"😣
im sorry <3 I have days like that too and its hard to get through them. we just have to try our best <3

P

Prycejosh1987

If you have a microwave or a good oven, the whole pizza doesnt have to be finished in one day, although the texture is affected and the taste when you leave the rest of the pizza for another day. I would only buy as much pizza as needed for the one day.