• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm worthless

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm absolutely worthless. I do nothing right. Sue doesn't like me anymore. She wants me to go to the hospital, which I won't do. I refuse.

I'm sick of this.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
how do you know sue doesn't like you. she probably wants you to go to hospital as she cares and thinks it is for the best.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

she wont talk to me.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

does anybody "forget" to swallow sometimes?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

stupid question I know, never mind

M

mooncat

Maybe sue thinks with how you are its the safest place for you right now Linc.
your not worthless..I hope you got the two pictures i sent you..Please if you dont want to go to hospital then can you try and stay as safe as you can and keep in touch with us here and via any email friends you have.
Your not worthless youve just been made to feel worthless which isnt the same.Keep safe my friend..
Mooncat xx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm really low, but I don't need hospital. They don't do anything all day.

M

mooncat

well i see that as a positive mindset.To me. that shows your strong enough to get through this difficult time in your life.Just remember if you start to feel you cant cope then i believe you should maybe reconsider the hospital route.Its all about staying safe linc.And if you feel safe enough without hospital then thats good.But if you start to feel its all too much then i would reconsider the hospital way.Try not to be so hard on yourself.Youve done nothing wrong linc dont forget that little owl.
mooncat.xx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm ready to die, but can't go into hospital. it's too much. can't do it.

M

mooncat

Thats sad to here.Just remember youve felt like this before and touve got through this.And you can again.Its not all bad in your life.i read the other day you had a great time doing zumba.There are good times too linc.And there will be good times again.Plus you havnt crossed the pond yet and come visiting your friends over here.Things will get better again.Please stay as safe as you can linc xx

M

mooncat

Ps sorry it wont let me correct my spelling via the app.xx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I don't know

and I want to make it clear, its nothing to do with anything on here.

P

Purple butterfly

Hey linc just checking in hoping your okay and managing to keep yourself safe....x

I have to go see my counsellor now so I have to go take care sweet x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

It was completely my fault. if I wouldn't have gone with him in his car it wouldn't have happened. I'm so stupid. why did I do that?

nonotme

nonotme

I'm ready to die, can't do it.
hey I know I'm not much help here but I know these feelings all too well esp today. can't give, I only take. I'm also worthless, we can be worthless together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Depression Forum 5
R Depression Forum 4
Taffy Depression Forum 9
O Depression Forum 9
G Depression Forum 7