• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I'm wondering if I have schizophrenia or something else

S

Samurai

Hi all,

I have been having entities which come in and alter my behavior and speak for themselves - and they are many in nature - they have names and they have personalities. I am also suffering from them saying that they belong from the outside world, and that they are from the CIA or from some other places and that they would like to call me a man of great distinction. as well as a psychic spy.

I wondered whether this was schizophrenia as the symptoms don't always seem to fit the bill - and wondered whether anyone could help me as to know whether this happens in schizophrenia? I have had games being played, where I felt that if I could just get the right words right, then I would be released from this world as it is just roleplay.

I have spoken to my friends [that weren't there but were as entities taking control of my behavior speech and body] that were also here taking charge of my behavior and that they conversed with me. I do have time spells where I can't remember what I have been doing in the past few hours or last night etcetera. I am wishing to call this D.I.D. but wondered whether the delusions and the hallucinations - ? - came with it.

I don't hear voices, although I have once or twice heard something telling me that my wallet would be given to me in a few phone calls time from the company that found it on their bus... or that I would have a prize - which turned out to be a $5 note about five minutes later...

Anyway I am just here introducing myself and just asking a question...
Nice to meet you all...

Thank you

Samurai.:D:D:D:D:evil::clap:

P

propane

Yes it sounds like schizophrenia, but if you are fine with your condition, don't go to a psychiatrist. You will be medicated and that may make your life worse.
But if you suffer with your condition, you might as well go to a psychiatrist.
They don't however have any idea what schizophrenia is.
You can read my own opinion from here:
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5832

schiz01

schiz01

Definantly sounds like your suffering from delusions.How long has this been going on and have you been using any drugs.Could be a drug induced psychosis.
Can be a frightening experience .Dangerous even if you start acting out.Anti psychotics are usually prescribed and they can be very sedating and mind numbing ...short term they could give your brain a rest and prevent you from acting out and doing something stupid.Its a hard call.
As for dealing with your delusions...i used to keep telling myself they were not real.I tried not to get caught up in obsessing over them and told myself if was just my mind playing tricks on me.Bit like not getting upset over a dream.You cant do nothing about it ,you just have to let it come and go if you know what i mean.You can train your mind to block out these things in time ,or maybe it just eases with time...every one is different and suffers to different degrees.
Would be a good idea to speak to a doc about it and get some help....you dont have to take meds if you dont want to

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Wondering if I have symptoms of schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 6
M Wondering if this is a link? Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Just wondering is budda quotes fall under religion? Schizophrenia Forum 9
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys is harassment a crime just wondering? Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Is anyone taking probiotic supplements. Im just wondering thanks :) Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here workout and diet? just wondering Schizophrenia Forum 19
LORD BURT I am wondering if I died and was resurrected. Schizophrenia Forum 18
R wondering work Schizophrenia Forum 23
MissPink Has my boyfriend got Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 4
O Clozapine for Schizophrenia is Great Schizophrenia Forum 5
L suggestions for a job with someone with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
S My cousin has schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
S Schizophrenia and Spravato Schizophrenia Forum 6
veela Schizophrenia and work Schizophrenia Forum 12
P I am so confused (schizophrenia / schizoaffective/bipolar) Schizophrenia Forum 2
M Happy Productive life despite schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
M when to tell someone you are dating you have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Schizophrenia vs anxiety induced psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 2
S Schizophrenia and adhd Schizophrenia Forum 3
H How did you first know you had schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Schizophrenia: Stigma and Challenges Schizophrenia Forum 55
L autism and schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
Tawny Eastenders story line - Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 25
S Could it be schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i think i have unlock some super powers from schizophrenia idk? Schizophrenia Forum 12
Amelia2020 I think i might have Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
B Dating someone with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
vangoghs Dating with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 21
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Everyday i learn more about my own schizophrenia, i learn more how to battle it and understand it and see it as it is? Schizophrenia Forum 2
nenexx Do I have schizophrenia or is it anxiety? Schizophrenia Forum 28
nenexx potential "cure" for schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 9
S Countdown and schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
R That Demon: Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 8
L Do You find schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 4
L Klonopin for schizophrenia, any luck? Schizophrenia Forum 4
vangoghs Historical Figures with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
ht46 Schizophrenia impairs your thinking Schizophrenia Forum 14
P Keep thinking I have a schizophrenia psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 19
vangoghs My experience with schizophrenia. Is yours similar in any way? Schizophrenia Forum 9
I Possibly schizophrenia- hearing voices Schizophrenia Forum 12
L schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 12
Mr.NiceGuy Schizophrenia cause Schizophrenia Forum 6
S Dear schizophrenia patient. Schizophrenia Forum 20
T Idk if I even have paranoid schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
S schizophrenia loneliness Schizophrenia Forum 5
E Would you personally work with a MH professional if you know they have lived experiences of schizophrenia/psychotic disorders? Schizophrenia Forum 13
Luce Anyone here diagnosed with schizophrenia a long time ago? Schizophrenia Forum 1
T Varying degrees of schizophrenia and weed Schizophrenia Forum 15
telepathic_one He gave the whole world schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
P Is this schizophrenia ? Schizophrenia Forum 7