I'm very low right now

B

BPB1984

I'm not sure what else to say. I just don't want to be here.

A

angels egg

I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I just sit around and watch shows to help me get through each day. The forum is always here if you ever need to talk.

B

BPB1984

Thing is that I'm fed up trying to get through dayszl, I'm fed up surviving, I'm fed up with life.

B

BPB1984

Been to counselling. Mental health services where I live are poor. You get 8 counselling sessions and that's it.

A

angels egg

I'm sorry about that. I heard a lot about online therapy. Maybe you could look into that? To be honest I'm not sure how it all works out. All I know is that I understand how you feel. :hug1: Has this forum been helping you? I used to be on here before quite a lot and it sort of helped me feel less alone.

B

BPB1984

Nah I can't see online therapy being any good. I haven't found the forum useful, I just use it to write when I'm low, I don't care for people much and vice versa so i don't mind being alone figuratively speaking

A

angels egg

Do you have any hobbies? I usually read or play video games. It's not much but it helps me have something to do. I know a lot of people recommended exercise. I tried doing that weeks ago.

A

angels egg

That's good. I used to do a lot of walking when I had a job. People also told me that my job would help me feel better, but sadly it didn't. Do you enjoy watching movies or shows? What helps me is trying to find characters/people I can relate to and getting inspiration from them on how to continue my life.

B

BPB1984

This comment will probably be deleted but i don't care, I'm going to say what i feel. I don't want to be here, I don't want to be alive anymore, I want peace and there's only one thing that guarantees that. I've spent a third of my life at least 'surviving' and what for...why am I doing that? And I'm supposed to go through the rest of my life going to counsellors, taking medication, feeling that I need to eat good every day and exercise every day and for what? I hate being alive so why am I doing this. If I don't like a job I'll leave it, if I don't like a car I'll sell it so where is the freedom od choice if I don't like life? Life is not precious, some people just don't wanna be here and they should be. If you enjoy life, fair play...if yoi don't enjoy life but are happy to spend the rest of your life surviving then fair play, but me...i hate life, i don't want to spend my life surviving and i should have the freedom to make a rational decision not to be alive.

J

Justarandomuser

This comment will probably be deleted but i don't care, I'm going to say what i feel. I don't want to be here, I don't want to be alive anymore, I want peace and there's only one thing that guarantees that. I've spent a third of my life at least 'surviving' and what for...why am I doing that? And I'm supposed to go through the rest of my life going to counsellors, taking medication, feeling that I need to eat good every day and exercise every day and for what? I hate being alive so why am I doing this. If I don't like a job I'll leave it, if I don't like a car I'll sell it so where is the freedom od choice if I don't like life? Life is not precious, some people just don't wanna be here and they should be. If you enjoy life, fair play...if yoi don't enjoy life but are happy to spend the rest of your life surviving then fair play, but me...i hate life, i don't want to spend my life surviving and i should have the freedom to make a rational decision not to be alive.
I can completely understand your pain, it’s excruciating and makes life feel crap. But there’s something you need to keep in mind, life will never be the best at times but it’s an amazing experience that you only get to live once and there are so, so, so many great and awesome people in the world that you have yet to meet and places to go.

All the pain is made up in the head and that’s it. You can change it. It may take time and patience but you will make it through the evil, I can guarantee it, but you just need to stop focusing on the negatives and more on the positives. Do things that you’ve never done before, meet new people and move out of your comfort zone. There is always a way, you just got to find it.

You’re not alone, we are all fighting for peace. If suicide was never an option then we would all force ourselves out the darkness.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FindingTheMeaning Depression Forum 5
SavageMoonlight Depression Forum 4
midnightphoenix Depression Forum 2
V Depression Forum 3
U Depression Forum 2