- Jul 20, 2020
Now that I think about it, I had a bit similar problem myself years ago, and that passed in time by itself! I mean, I did have counselling and meds, but I didn't deal with that specific issue. It was probably just some kind of an emotional lock mixed with social anxiety. Don't beat yourself up for it. Maybe you can comfort people on other ways.
- Little gestures that say you care
- Checking up on them from time to time without trying to open a specific topic for discussion
- Gifting them a book that might help them or make them feel better
- Gifting food, a pretty candle, tea or coffee
- Telling about something similar that has happened to you and how you felt..