• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I'm under so much stress

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

please don't reply by telling me i don't because i would have done it by now

i can't cope anymore with my puppy
i don't think she likes me

whenever hermit goes out or is upstairs she barks and barks
im worried sick the neighbours will complain and she will be taken away from me

i have dog trainers coming out in december but i read reviews of them online and apparantly they are not very good

so everytime hermit has to go somewhere she will bark ,it might not sound like much but its making me ill

im worried sick
i can't stop crying and i know im pathetic but i don't want to be here anymore

its just one bad thing after another

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

and it isn't just that ,for the last few months i have felt really unwell ,really anxious and low with terrible mood swings
i just want to cry and cry

R

RTLP

Part of you reminds me of me :). For god's sake why would a puppy not like you. You are overreacting.

L

LokiPokey75

Hi Fairy Lucretia!

I wouldn't invalidate you by saying you don't want to die. I've wanted to die too. There are times recently, I've just cried and screamed "Kill me please!" It's been really tough. It's a time where we all need to come together and support each other.

I'm sorry to hear your puppy may not like you. I have a dog that doesn't like me either and it's made me like animals less. She barks at me all the time, growls at me, and avoids me like the plague. I miss my other dogs because they could actually stand my presence.

Try not to let the dog's feelings towards you dictate your own. Just keep being kind to it and the puppy will learn to love you. Our dog had already been bred and treated poorly for years by another person so she's understandably not as receptive as a puppy. That's why I can't get close to her. Give your puppy time. I'm sure it will come around.

Let your emotions out, Fairy. I know it hurts. Do what you have to do. I hope you establish a bond with your dog. You deserve a fluffy companion that makes you smile. ☺

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Hi Fairy Lucretia!

I wouldn't invalidate you by saying you don't want to die. I've wanted to die too. There are times recently, I've just cried and screamed "Kill me please!" It's been really tough. It's a time where we all need to come together and support each other.

I'm sorry to hear your puppy may not like you. I have a dog that doesn't like me either and it's made me like animals less. She barks at me all the time, growls at me, and avoids me like the plague. I miss my other dogs because they could actually stand my presence.

Try not to let the dog's feelings towards you dictate your own. Just keep being kind to it and the puppy will learn to love you. Our dog had already been bred and treated poorly for years by another person so she's understandably not as receptive as a puppy. That's why I can't get close to her. Give your puppy time. I'm sure it will come around.

Let your emotions out, Fairy. I know it hurts. Do what you have to do. I hope you establish a bond with your dog. You deserve a fluffy companion that makes you smile. ☺
thank you x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i miss my cat ,i expect to see her on her tree everytime i walk upstairs ,i still blame myself for that ,the vets rang on friday and said her ashes are ready to be collected
and bf hermit is going through a bad manic phase ,he can't sleep at night because his thoughts won't shut off and star won't let him sleep during the day for a nap ,her barking disturbs him and eventually he has to get up x

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

Keep your head up. Puppies are like babies sometimes. Very clingy and tiring. I’m tired just thinking of my puppy.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

and of course i know im overreacting-but that is me
and tbf i just lost my cat ,my boyfriend is ill ,my sister had a cancer scare and my aunt has cellulitis
i have had a lot going on x

and of course i know im overreacting-but that is me
and tbf i just lost my cat ,my boyfriend is ill ,my sister had a cancer scare and my aunt has cellulitis
i have had a lot going on x
It’s ok. Having people to listen to you must help right? It’s helped me a lot. Being on the forum here.

L

Lavendergirl

please don't reply by telling me i don't because i would have done it by now

i can't cope anymore with my puppy
i don't think she likes me

whenever hermit goes out or is upstairs she barks and barks
im worried sick the neighbours will complain and she will be taken away from me

i have dog trainers coming out in december but i read reviews of them online and apparantly they are not very good

so everytime hermit has to go somewhere she will bark ,it might not sound like much but its making me ill

im worried sick
i can't stop crying and i know im pathetic but i don't want to be here anymore

its just one bad thing after another
It sounds as if the puppy has separation anxiety which is fairly common
I know you have probably done this but have you googled the best method for dealing with separation anxiety in puppies
Also can you maybe buy the pup one very special toy
But only bring it out when you are alone with it
Make it a special playtime with added treats it must be only time for you and puppy
That way it will learn that it's fun time with you
It will probably take a while to perfect so don't give up
Both of you are as anxious as each other which in turn causes the pup to play up
Good luck and remember you are loved xxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

thanks so much x its actually her barking so much which is stressing me more than her possibly not liking me
i hate loud noise it distresses me a lot
hopefully the dog training will help ,its costing £600! for 5 sessions x

L

Lavendergirl

thanks so much x its actually her barking so much which is stressing me more than her possibly not liking me
i hate loud noise it distresses me a lot
hopefully the dog training will help ,its costing £600! for 5 sessions x
Goodness I hope so to
The things we do for our beloved pets xx