i stick around to help others otherwise i would have done it by now

sorry
im feeling ill

i will probably be ok in an hour for an hour then back to awful again

sorry im so miserable
love Lu x

L

la femme folle

I feel that way about myself but I can't say you have ever come across as bad at all, Lu. You try to help others on here and you don't have to do that, a lot of people wouldn't. And I am quite sure you are not ugly outside either. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, is a cliché but it is true.

Try to not be so hard on yourself. I can't physically hug you but can send one. :hug5:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I know you're not posting this for compliments Lu - I think that you truly believe you're ugly. But it's such a shame because I get such a sense of sweetness from you and i've only ever seen you be kind and lovely. As Prarie said, that is more beautiful than anything. :hug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
my d a d said i was an ugly cow
then i met someone for a coffee and they never even wanted to see me again
it was just after mummy died and i had never been on a date before

those two things have completely destroyed my self esteem
as well as my only ever BF-online only
dropped me and doesn't even want to be friends

i swear to you ,im ugly
i don't know how to post pictures on this laptop with SD cards

and if i did people wouldn't like me anymore

you all think im beautiful because im a fairy
but im the ugliest fairy you will ever meet x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Physically speaking, i'm the definition of unattractive according to today's beauty standards. I'm severely obese, I never bother with make up, my clothes are really plain and I don't shave my legs or anything. :shrug:

But I know that on the inside, i'm a kind, empathetic and caring person (sometimes I care too much). And I know that is beautiful.

Looks fade, but what's in your heart is always with you. You are a really loveable person Lu and you show that in the way your care for people and animals.

I'm sorry your Dad made those comments and that you got let down on that date. But you can't tell what the guy you had coffee with was thinking - there could be a number of reasons why you didn't meet again.
Besides, if hypothetically speaking he didn't like your looks, would you really want to date somebody who is shallow anyway? I know I wouldn't.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
Physically speaking, i'm the definition of unattractive according to today's beauty standards. I'm severely obese, I never bother with make up, my clothes are really plain and I don't shave my legs or anything. :shrug:

But I know that on the inside, i'm a kind, empathetic and caring person (sometimes I care too much). And I know that is beautiful.

Looks fade, but what's in your heart is always with you. You are a really loveable person Lu and you show that in the way your care for people and animals.

I'm sorry your Dad made those comments and that you got let down on that date. But you can't tell what the guy you had coffee with was thinking - there could be a number of reasons why you didn't meet again.
Besides, if hypothetically speaking he didn't like your looks, would you really want to date somebody who is shallow anyway? I know I wouldn't.
that is a really lovely and helpful post SS xx :hug:
i don't shave my legs either!! :redface: i just about have a bath every couple of weeks

you are so kind to say those nice things about me
i have some very bad traits too though

i get jealous very easily because i think everything is against me
if i could change one thing about myself it would be that xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Not everyone is 100% angelic - it's really ok to have some not-so-good traits too.
I'm not very good at being assertive, so I can be passive-aggressive or sulky at times. :redface::LOL:

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

that is a really lovely and helpful post SS xx :hug:
i don't shave my legs either!! :redface: i just about have a bath every couple of weeks

you are so kind to say those nice things about me

Hi Fairy Lu,
I'm sorry you feel bad about yourself, your ill that's not a bad trait.
I hope you get better very soon.
Your dad was being horrid, don't listen to him.
I'm like SS obese from meds and I don't shave my legs either.
I hate myself too, I was happier when I was younger.
Your not alone Lu.
Take care

L

la femme folle

I don't shave my legs either, unless they are going to be seen by other people. Or my underarm much.

Is it possible that your Dad has contributed to you feeling the way you do about yourself? Has he always been like that. He doesn't sound very nice. If you have parents who criticise a lot it can make you feel bad about yourself.

I would not listen to him, he does not seem very supportive. We don't know what you look like but I am sure you are not ugly and your inner beauty is obvious on here as you try to help others, many people do not think of anyone else in life but you do, so do not think you are bad in any way.

Hugs. xx

N

Nutjobs

Me too. But the fact that you notice flaws in yourself makes you more attractive to me already.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I don't shave my legs either, unless they are going to be seen by other people. Or my underarm much.

Is it possible that your Dad has contributed to you feeling the way you do about yourself? Has he always been like that. He doesn't sound very nice. If you have parents who criticise a lot it can make you feel bad about yourself.

I would not listen to him, he does not seem very supportive. We don't know what you look like but I am sure you are not ugly and your inner beauty is obvious on here as you try to help others, many people do not think of anyone else in life but you do, so do not think you are bad in any way.

Hugs. xx
x
i haven't seen y d a d for 7 years severely emotionally and mildly physically abusive my entire life x

Prairie Sky

Prairie Sky

I'm fuzzy and roly poly also.

So's my cat, and I think she's really cute. :D