• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i'm trying to help.........

J

JANICE

Founding Member
Firstly i would just like to say hello to everyone.
my name is janice i have a 13 yr old son who suffers from ptsd, depression, anxiety and panick attacks.
And on the 1/3/08 my friends 20yr old son took he's life due to depression, 2wks after my son tryed to end he's life in the same way my friends son did.
Due to these reasons and the lack of help avalible to every child/young person in england and wales i've started a petition to fight for 24hr help avalible 7 days a wk to every child/young person that needs and deserves it.
the online petition has been active for 2wks now and its going really well, with a total of 96 signatures already.
Also my son and i did an interview on our local radio station to make people aware that theres children/young people that so desperatley need help and aren't recieving it, or it's not avalible out of hours.
please, please, could you also support this petition by signing it andd passing the link onto everyone you know.
this is the link
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/janice74/petition.html

If you have any questions then please just ask away, i'm more than happy to answer them.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi and welcome to the forum janice. How sad your story is. I do hope your son is now getting the hepl he needs:hug:

J

JANICE

Founding Member
thankyou

:)
Hi and welcome to the forum janice. How sad your story is. I do hope your son is now getting the hepl he needs:hug:
Thankyou so much, my son is getting help,but theres not enough help or understanding avalible at all.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Janice and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

I am very sorry to hear of the tragic death of your friends son, and more recent probs/illness of your own teenage son :hug: Have signed your petition and hope others will follow :)

My 16 year old daughter informed me early January that she was skipping college a particular day to attend a funeral. I couldn't work out who she could know that had died. Unfortunately it was a class mate also 16 yrs. So very very sad.

I hope you find help/support here. Best Wishes.:grouphug:

J

JANICE

Founding Member
Hi Janice and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

I am very sorry to hear of the tragic death of your friends son, and more recent probs/illness of your own teenage son :hug: Have signed your petition and hope others will follow :)

My 16 year old daughter informed me early January that she was skipping college a particular day to attend a funeral. I couldn't work out who she could know that had died. Unfortunately it was a class mate also 16 yrs. So very very sad.

I hope you find help/support here. Best Wishes.:grouphug:
Thank you so much for your very kind words and for supporting my petition.
i'm so sorry to hear your daughter has gone through such an awful
experience, of losing some one she was close to and so young.
There's to many young people ending their lives as they feel so alone, and think thats the only way to end their pain.
This is why i hope my petition will make a huge difference to every child/young person in England and Wales, who as any mental heath condition.
Thankyou once again janice.:grouphug:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Firstly i would just like to say hello to everyone.
my name is janice i have a 13 yr old son who suffers from ptsd, depression, anxiety and panick attacks.
And on the 1/3/08 my friends 20yr old son took he's life due to depression, 2wks after my son tryed to end he's life in the same way my friends son did.
Due to these reasons and the lack of help avalible to every child/young person in england and wales i've started a petition to fight for 24hr help avalible 7 days a wk to every child/young person that needs and deserves it.
the online petition has been active for 2wks now and its going really well, with a total of 96 signatures already.
Also my son and i did an interview on our local radio station to make people aware that theres children/young people that so desperatley need help and aren't recieving it, or it's not avalible out of hours.
please, please, could you also support this petition by signing it andd passing the link onto everyone you know.
this is the link
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/janice74/petition.html

If you have any questions then please just ask away, i'm more than happy to answer them.

Hello and :welcome:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: Janice.

I have signed your petition and wish you the best of luck with it.

Nick.

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello and the very best of luck.(y)

J

JANICE

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: Janice.

I have signed your petition and wish you the best of luck with it.

Nick.
Thankyou so much, i'm very greatfull for your kind words and support in signing my petition.
:)

J

JANICE

Founding Member
hi please can you help?

I have started up a petition online to help every child/young people who have any mental health problem/s.
I am asking everyone for their support in making a difference to the children/young people that need an deserve more help, to sign my petition and pass the link onto everybody you know.
If you would like to know more behind my petition then please just ask.
many thanks for your time and support Janice.
My link http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/janice74/

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Janice - welcome!

I hope your son is more stable now and hope that you are also getting the support you need - does your local provision include support for carers? I've signed the petition and have all my fingers crossed (y)