• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm "too happy" aka I'm manic so she says

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

So she said I have a very high possibility of being Bipolar 2.

She's not going to say for certain until later but that's what she said. My voices are all but gone! Never heard quiet all the time before. I'm actually happy. Yes, my thoughts race and I'm not sleeping (not tired either) but I'm actually happy.

I'm in awe that she wants to make this a big deal. Im getting better. And I don't know if I'm Bipolar but we are changing my meds a little.

I haven't had a suicidal thought in so long.

katya

katya

Great to hear you're feeling good right now!

I'm glad she's considering the possibilities that this could be bipolar though, because then you'll have the right treatment you need, if that's true.

All good. :)

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Why can't i be happy without being diagnosed something else?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Great to hear you're feeling good right now!

I'm glad she's considering the possibilities that this could be bipolar though, because then you'll have the right treatment you need, if that's true.

All good. :)
Im to stop two meds and start another one in hopes I will sleep. I don't know...I've slept but only for like an hour. And I'm not tired at all...

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
being happy isn't a issue but not sleeping and racing thoughts maybe?
i am glad you are happy. :hug:

katya

katya

Why can't i be happy without being diagnosed something else?
You might just be happy! But if you are manic, a diagnosis will help you to be happier in the long run. In that case, it's not a bad thing. Do you know what I mean?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I know what you mean. I just don't know.

She would rather me like this than me being suicidal though. So that's good.

Thanks everyone <3

katya

katya

I know what you mean. I just don't know.

She would rather me like this than me being suicidal though. So that's good.

Thanks everyone <3
I get you. You don't want your good time being shat on!!!

It's all good though. :)

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Exactly!!

Normally I'm so nervous when I go to her office. My stomach hurts and everything. Well today was different!! I had no stomach issues at all :) and wasn't anxious at all. :)

I just feel more confident and better about everything. Even though I didn't get the job I'm okay with that. :)

I'm becoming a new and improved Lincoln. I will be better and brighter. I will get a job and will do good at it.

Yeah I'm not sleeping but I have trouble sleeping a lot. The more I sleep most of the time the worse I feel. So I'm not too worried.

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

Exactly!!

Normally I'm so nervous when I go to her office. My stomach hurts and everything. Well today was different!! I had no stomach issues at all :) and wasn't anxious at all. :)

I just feel more confident and better about everything. Even though I didn't get the job I'm okay with that. :)

I'm becoming a new and improved Lincoln. I will be better and brighter. I will get a job and will do good at it.

Yeah I'm not sleeping but I have trouble sleeping a lot. The more I sleep most of the time the worse I feel. So I'm not too worried.
That sounds awesome good ;)

megirl

megirl

Pleased you are feeling good
However having racing thoughts and lacking in sleep isnt good as sometimes this can escalate and cause other problems, if it affects your daily life or for me as an example without sleep and racing thoughts i can become easily hypomanic buying things being impulsive. Last week i felt blah couldnt be bothered (I couldnt see this as an issue) But the car i have works as good as gold its getting old but never had any issues with it. Anyway I decided i had to have a new one well second hand new one. My car may be under 2000 dollars worth and to replace it could be quite expensive!!
Anyway at the time I was getting so excitied oops
I can also get irrational and easily agitated,
So yeh this when i dont sleep really mucks me about.
So hoping you are copeing with how you feel
Take care of yourself and keep tabs on how things generally are for you
Hope some of this waffle helps

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

That's the thing though, I HAVE been spending money, not a ton but quite a bit. On clothes and shoes. But I'm getting rid of my other clothes. And I'm reinventing myself.

It's like I can't control my spending though...

megirl

megirl

I have been doing the same, as I have been discussing with you I am now like oh oops I should have been talking about this stuff to my support worker, its seems so 'fine' and well justified at the time.
I have also been doing the clothes and shoe buying which i thougt cool, only 20 dollars here or there only 200 dollars on some boots, i dont need. I realised i have been a bit not 100 % the other day when I paid the rest of my boots off and was drawn to another pair that I 'had' to have. I still want them but in no way do i need them lol
I am not going near shops atm
Easier said than done
I do tomorrow need to get some winter pyjamas so thats all I need.
I will take 30$ with me and leave my cards at home
See my support worker tomorrow and will mention all this to them
So likewise you need to speak to your doc and please dont stop your meds x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I won't stop my meds except the ones she told me to stop. I took some Seroquel per her instructions and I feel different. I don't feel as "high". If that makes sense. I don't know.

I'm tired now but can't sleep until 8 and its only 7.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zero One Bipolar Forum 3
U Bipolar Forum 2
H Bipolar Forum 23
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 1
B Bipolar Forum 1