• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Im tired of the tv broadcasters and the rest of the country harrassing me.

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Everyday I'm being talked about on tv. How is this possible? How can they see me? Some things they broadcast doesnt make any sense to me so I know it's not just in my head. Help someone. Does anyone know how hidden cameras work?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hey @Tvgirl :hug:

Hon, I wish the TV was talking about you because it would be a welcome break from the daily news...Hours of coverage on Coronavirus...the American election...typhoon due to hit the Philippines...:doh:

It would make a lovely change if the newsreader said:

"Breaking news just in...Reports have just reached us that TV Girl is having a pizza and thinking about having a bath later on." :)

The world is upside down, my friend. You are not on the television. There are no cameras. You are not of international interest at all.

Just delusions.

Discard them.

Focus on your illness and don't believe the lies your symptoms feed your brain with xxx

Z

Zoe1

n yeah I get this sometimes.
not sure I'm bothered how they work
just what information they might want from me

I will follow your threads maybe that will help

:hug:

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey @Tvgirl :hug:

Hon, I wish the TV was talking about you because it would be a welcome break from the daily news...Hours of coverage on Coronavirus...the American election...typhoon due to hit the Philippines...:doh:

It would make a lovely change if the newsreader said:

"Breaking news just in...Reports have just reached us that TV Girl is having a pizza and thinking about having a bath later on." :)

The world is upside down, my friend. You are not on the television. There are no cameras. You are not of international interest at all.

Just delusions.

Discard them.

Focus on your illness and don't believe the lies your symptoms feed your brain with xxx
Ok I will try.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hello I hope you can get pass this and find peace. Blessings🌹

jajingna

jajingna

How long has this been going on? Delusions can be really powerful and resistant to logic.

For example, my mother, a schizophrenic, firmly believed that my brother's wife (they lived in downstairs apartment) was stealing from her and trying to kill her, when really my sister-in-law never set foot upstairs in years because mother was awful towards her, shouting or whatever... but there was no convincing my mother none of this was true and that in fact my sister-in-law was helpful, cooking meals for my brother to bring upstairs.

protocol

protocol

How about writing your experience on the paper? You could put some interesting notes, patterns, a diary of some sort? It could help you to distance yourself from it. And leave you with a nice souvenir when everything is over.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Sound idea. @belmo You should write a journal with the different thought patterns just like Belmo said. I did video journals I have probably... over 300 hrs.. (Probably far more.. 500,600 hrs) of me doing video journaling.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Everyday I'm being talked about on tv. How is this possible? How can they see me? Some things they broadcast doesnt make any sense to me so I know it's not just in my head. Help someone. Does anyone know how hidden cameras work?
Do you think the TV is talking about you from the other room or on that you are watching? How old are you as well?