• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm tired about mood swings, and mind changes.... :( VENT VENT VENT

wraziel

wraziel

Yesterday I felt totally OFF like a s"#$#t, today I'm hyperactive with enthusiasm to do things. I hate it, I can be In a stable state by 1 week at least, like before... I can't have an opinion about nothing, , I'm just doing ...I don't know.. I'm just a guy with nothing to lose... I've lost all inside me even if by outside all looks good. Maybe because I'm more sensible than before dunno.............. I don't care what happens with me. Just I'm here for try to support people like you.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Yesterday I felt totally OFF like a s"#$#t, today I'm hyperactive with enthusiasm to do things. I hate it, I can be In a stable state by 1 week at least, like before... I can't have an opinion about nothing, , I'm just doing ...I don't know.. I'm just a guy with nothing to lose... I've lost all inside me even if by outside all looks good. Maybe because I'm more sensible than before dunno.............. I don't care what happens with me. Just I'm here for try to support people like you.
Im the same my friend.