• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im thinking about becoming a thief

Linda1989

Linda1989

Today i was thinking about stealing money from my family because theyre assholes, i might join a church and start stealing money from their safes. I cant make it in life why not steal from people. Im totally serious

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Today i was thinking about stealing money from my family because theyre assholes, i might join a church and start stealing money from their safes. I cant make it in life why not steal from people. Im totally serious
In video games, often the hero will steal to progress. In fact stealing is often a highly regarded skill.

My family are assholes too dear.

TulipIceCream

TulipIceCream

The point is... no, don't do it.

" I cant make it in life why not steal from people. Im totally serious " :bravo:

Totally serious? Why not TRY SOMETHING ELSE than what you ARE DOING THAT MAKES YOU A FAILURE? How are you FAILING SO HARD that you MUST STEAL FROM OTHERS? It's not fair to THEM! Don't you CARE? Do you? Why not? Nothing was handed to you? WHY, YOUNG MAN, WHY?

:ROFLMAO:
How old are you? It's not ok to STEAL FROM OTHERS!!!! :rofl2:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
If you get caught, prison really isn't nice. Having a criminal record is not good as it stays with you, stops you being able to do certain things. You always get blamed for anything that goes wrong.

I don't have the above but know people who do/have.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I know someone with a criminal record and it stops him from ever working again so my advice is don't do it.

Linda1989

Linda1989

Im just joking i aint no thief, i really was thinking about it. I have morals.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Stealing is as common as lying. Everyone does it.

The difference between them and us is that we admit it.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
thought to myself if i shoplift and are caught i'll come under the court diversion scheme some social worker will crawl out from the woodwork and get me benefits and help

alternatively i might end up in prison one of my exs other boyfriends said it was like a holiday camp there was always someone to talk to she said it was the only time he could hold down food, admittedly he's now been dead some years

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1