• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im sure im not the only one joining today...

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

So your either talking to your fruit loops or your playing some type of hard-core techno music with them from what I can gather.

F

FallTrees000

these couple of posts are more support than ive gotten pretty much my whole life, i appreciate your comments so much, i will open up and get more coherent. But tonight im devastated, i cant control myself, i dont want to be beligerant, im just so fucking hurt... i gave everything i had, what little i had...
Sounds like you relied on
Its been since november 22nd, ive never realy truly meant what i say to the few ive dated before this, i knew we were kids then but this was different, after being single so many years in my 20s i gave up on dating and actively go out of my way to reject any kindness i receive cause i feel i dont deserve it. im straight and when i met this person i couldnt tell if they were a boy or girl but all i knew was that i was overwhelmingly attracted, i was in a thrift store getting rung up in line by her and she ran outside before i left and confessed that since she was 16 had been admiring me for 5 years, she would see me on my bike or in the neighborhood and always wanted to say hi. that struck my heart in a way that i cant even type without crying, it meant so much to me that someone even cared about me at all, even if i didnt know them. so i slowly opened up and eventualy my darkness hurt her, im an open book and provide the tools to work together and change, but i think quarntine and her coming off antideppressants right before this all came together in this horrible breakup, i gave up all hope for years and i dont know how ill be able to recover from this.
It sounds like she loved you. Watching you for 5 years? Why would she feel a need to leave? What do you mean you couldn't tell if she was a guy or girl? Sorry for the questions, this just seems like a crazy story.

F

FallTrees000

these couple of posts are more support than ive gotten pretty much my whole life, i appreciate your comments so much, i will open up and get more coherent. But tonight im devastated, i cant control myself, i dont want to be beligerant, im just so fucking hurt... i gave everything i had, what little i had.
It sounds like she loved you. Watching you for 5 years? Why would she feel a need to leave? What do you mean you couldn't tell if she was a guy or girl? Sorry for the questions, this just seems like a crazy story.

Gaijin Gabber

Gaijin Gabber

she had her breasts removed and was taking testosterone for a year before meeting me, she started detransitioning right when she met me, a little before i think