I'm stuck in this life and I can't get out

N

Namz

My life is a mess, I hate everything in my life, I work in a call center with an IT certifications to my name, I hate my family cause they not supportive, my bf is an asshole who I love but I can't leave him cause my heart doesn't want to, my life is getting bad to worse, I have suicidal thoughts everyday but I'm a coward to act on it, I just don't want to live anymore.... I just want to disappear

P

Pollypop

Have you seen a doctor about this or had any professional advice.
If not, I think you should start with your doctor.

I fully understand what you are saying as I have and am in a similar
situation.

H

Hermanscoil

What polly said. Talk to your doctor about maybe starting therapy or a medication. I know here in the states they usually don't prescribe meds without some kind of oversight. But that would be the place to start. Do you have insurance?

N

Namz

Life insurance yes i do, however apart of me doesn't want to seek the medical help, those medications will make me a zombie, apart of me is embarrassed to see a medical doc about my condition

D

dewey

My life is a mess, I hate everything in my life, I work in a call center with an IT certifications to my name, I hate my family cause they not supportive, my bf is an asshole who I love but I can't leave him cause my heart doesn't want to, my life is getting bad to worse, I have suicidal thoughts everyday but I'm a coward to act on it, I just don't want to live anymore.... I just want to disappear
You don't want to die you just want a different sort of life, which you can make if you try.
If your boyfriend is an asshole you should probably leave him

C

cookoo

Work can wait & relationships can wait, you need to take a break. people usually suggest keeping busy with work will help getting rid of suicidal thoughts and improve your outlook on life but sometimes when your mind is completely exhausted you need to pack it all up and breath. If you can take time off from work or even leave and get medication.

P

Pollypop

Hi Namz, there are many kinds of medications that can be
used without making people feel like zombies.

If they do, the medication can be changed.

There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about if you
see a doctor.
They will have heard these symptoms many, many times.

I think you should try to see your doctor.
You are so unhappy at the moment.
I know from experience the feeling of not wanting to
live or to disappear.
Each morning I wished I had never woken up.

Please try to get some help, Pollypop x

L

Lunar Lady

Huge, warm hug from me Namz.

Can you picture the sort of life that would make you happy?

When I was at my lowest point, I thought long and hard about who I wanted to be - what sort of life I wanted to live. I wrote down the job that would fulfil me, the attributes I wanted in a partner...all the things I wanted if I could wave a magic wand.

Then I compared my wish list to my reality and realised why I was so unhappy. I just wasn't living authentically as 'ME'.

I don't have a magic wand Namz ... but as soon as I started making small steps towards changing my life in the direction of where I wanted it to go, I felt in control... I felt hopeful and empowered because I wasn't trapped any more... I was breaking out of the life that made me miserable.

I didn't take anti-depressants in my case but they may well help you. I made tiny but significant changes to my daily routine. I listened to a motivational/inspiring speaker on YouTube each morning for half an hour...then went for a brisk ten minute walk. It hardly sounds life-changing yet this new routine put me in a positive frame of mind at the start of each day and I felt more empowered and energised. The walking each morning was enough to boost my endorphins and made me feel more powerful and optimistic.

Namz, you only need to change your course by a few tiny degrees to arrive somewhere completely different.

Don't let these dark feelings consume you. I'm sure you are a wonderful person with great happiness in front of you. You've just fallen down the dark well known as depression. Get any help you can to climb out and feel the sun on your face again.

Much love x

N

Namz

Huge, warm hug from me Namz.

Can you picture the sort of life that would make you happy?

When I was at my lowest point, I thought long and hard about who I wanted to be - what sort of life I wanted to live. I wrote down the job that would fulfil me, the attributes I wanted in a partner...all the things I wanted if I could wave a magic wand.

Then I compared my wish list to my reality and realised why I was so unhappy. I just wasn't living authentically as 'ME'.

I don't have a magic wand Namz ... but as soon as I started making small steps towards changing my life in the direction of where I wanted it to go, I felt in control... I felt hopeful and empowered because I wasn't trapped any more... I was breaking out of the life that made me miserable.

I didn't take anti-depressants in my case but they may well help you. I made tiny but significant changes to my daily routine. I listened to a motivational/inspiring speaker on YouTube each morning for half an hour...then went for a brisk ten minute walk. It hardly sounds life-changing yet this new routine put me in a positive frame of mind at the start of each day and I felt more empowered and energised. The walking each morning was enough to boost my endorphins and made me feel more powerful and optimistic.

Namz, you only need to change your course by a few tiny degrees to arrive somewhere completely different.

Don't let these dark feelings consume you. I'm sure you are a wonderful person with great happiness in front of you. You've just fallen down the dark well known as depression. Get any help you can to climb out and feel the sun on your face again.

Much love x
Thank you so. Much for your kind and inspiring words, I will take it into consideration what u advised, it's hard when I feel like I'm stuck in the mud and can't get out off, but I will try making small differences in my life

FunkTheFear

FunkTheFear

I feel stuck in my life too, it's a horrible feeling :hug: Lunar Lady has good advice I feel I should try and follow too, but I find it hard to do anything to change things.
I hope you can make some changes, or get some help, take care x