• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm struggling

W

Waxy

I was diagnosed with psuedo psychosis and I was put on 10mg of Olanzapine and I was fine the psychiatrist reduced my meds a month ago and I've lost the plot. I can sit I can't relax I'm pacing up and down my head feels like it's going to explode. I told my psychiatrist and she says I'll be fine but it's been 7weeks and I'm starting to feel suicidal I can't keep going on like this. Any ideas who I should contact to get help I live in the UK

T

Takingmybrain

I wish i knew myself to tell you. Im struggling so bad right now too. Ur not alone.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're feeling suicidal, I hope things improve for you soon. It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

The Samaritans can also be called night or day on 116 123.

Take care!

K

karl7

I was diagnosed with psuedo psychosis and I was put on 10mg of Olanzapine and I was fine the psychiatrist reduced my meds a month ago and I've lost the plot. I can sit I can't relax I'm pacing up and down my head feels like it's going to explode. I told my psychiatrist and she says I'll be fine but it's been 7weeks and I'm starting to feel suicidal I can't keep going on like this. Any ideas who I should contact to get help I live in the UK
make sure you get back on the meds soon.....can you contact someone on your mental hea;lth team.....a stay in a psych hospital might help you