I'm sorry

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I need to apologise for my behaviour on the forum this afternoon cause I kinda did a couple of things wrong :redface:

I'm a bit scrambled so I don't really remember too well what i did but I remember doing something and haven't been dinged for it yet but probably will :cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Shit it just said that some of my posts got moved but I don't see what posts was thrown away :panic:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i'm scared :cry::hidesbehindsofa:

shut up midnight bad girl :cry::cry::cry::cry:

stop spamming :mad:

polluting the forum now :mad:

GO AWAY spammy midnight :mad::mad::cry::cry:

nobody wants spammy midnights here :mad:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

midnight will never belong :mad::cry:

outcast like it say s in her signature :mad:

spammy midnight piss off :mad::mad:

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

So what's this obsession with forum punishment and forum jail about?

Do you think maybe you need to contact your treatment provider?

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

But what is it that's causing you to think you're going to be punished here or go to forum jail?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

But what is it that's causing you to think you're going to be punished here or go to forum jail?
experience of elsewhere

i'm scared to log off in case when i come back on there's something waiting for me in my inbox that's scary :cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I got to go, please nobody leave anything scary in my inbox while I'm trying to rest :cry:

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

What happened on another forum that has you so scared?This place is actually pretty good.If it makes you feel better I did get something in my inbox recently and everything's fine.There's no forum jail and there's really no punishment as long as you abide by the rules.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

What happened on another forum that has you so scared?This place is actually pretty good.If it makes you feel better I did get something in my inbox recently and everything's fine.There's no forum jail and there's really no punishment as long as you abide by the rules.
Basically on the other forum they kept punishing me for stuff that wasn't even against their rules.

Like say for example one punishment was for not being able to spell one of their moderator's names (I wish I was kidding but I'm not!)

Another punishment was for having one (!) episode of mental illness while logged into their site (another mental health site)

They kept making stuff up as well which did nothing for settling down my mental illness, like say for example I said forum jail and they decided to order me to never say that again and got pissed off at me for saying it when I was joking cause they had thrown another member in there and would never let her out, they decided it was against their rules when nowhere in their rules did it say anything of the kind.

Came back on here and so far this morning there's been nothing in my inbox, idk if they're going to do anything to me in my inbox :eek:

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Please try to not stress over something so insignificant.It just seems/feels significant to you but really it's not.

I understand that another forum did you wrong but there's really no reason to take it out on MHF. I've been banned from a forum in the past(not this site),a temporary ban,but even that wasn't such a big deal as it felt at the time.

Have you ever heard of self -fulfilling prophecy?Don't cause yourself unnecessary problems by being so determined that you're going to end up in some kind of trouble here or you just may make it come true.

I like this place,I rally do like it here and tbh it doesn't seem very nice for you to keep making this place look bad by stating you're going to be punished.That's not very fair to the admin and mods here.

Are you seeing a mental health professional?It might be a good idea to talk to one about this paranoia so you can move past it.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Maybe you should discuss this issue next time you go?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

he does not know i go onto forums and i prefer to keep it that way just in case

i don't want Tigger and Willow to get taken away from me

my furbabies (cats)

they mean everything to me

i'd do anything for them

like i did everything i could for my sweetpea Ebony before we lost her

upsetting myself now remembering so i don't wanna go there :cry:

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Maybe writing about this stuff in a journal here would be beneficial then?That way you can write about your fears and then when they don't happen you can help yourself see that it's just distorted thinking on your behalf?

Not at all saying to not post wherever you choose,just suggesting keeping a journal about it might actually help you.

BTW,disclosing that you are a forum member isn't going to cause anything negative to happen to you.You don't have to say which one you are using,just talk about your issues you're having about being punished.