• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im sorry

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm so sorry. I have nothing else I can say. I've been a complete bitch lately to many people and it makes me sad.

Hopefully my new meds will help. Sue really wants me to go into hospital but u won't allow it. I will not go back and lose yet another job. Won't happen. I like my job.

I really need to talk to someone but I've burned too many bridges on here. I'm just tired. I'm going to try to leave so I don't upset anybody further. I'm sorry.

I can't be here. I may not even see Sue this next week. I NEED to see her. I might kill myself if I dont. I'm coming unwound. I'm coming apart at the seams.

Anyway thank you and I'm sorry

keepsafe

keepsafe

Oh Don;t be sorry and don;t leave, you are ill you have as much right as anyone else to be on this site.

Please be safe and try to see Sue.

Love
KS
xxxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I see her (just asked) at noon on Tuesday.

Things get so much worse on the weekends. So this will be interesting. I'm ready to sleep. I need sleep

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Goodnight sweetheart. Stay safe.

M

mooncat

hey dont be sorry.Your a great forum member.Even without the,famous ikkle yellow avatar.still cool and kind to so many.xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hey Lincoln, i'm a bit late to this thread but wanted to say i'm sorry things are bad.
I noticed you saying things get worse at weekends - please post if you need some extra support.

U

utter madness

Hope u r ok I understand that weekend feeling it is worst at the weekends for me to

C

cherbear

Sending massive hugs x Hope you are ok ? Don't leave and please be safe . The evenings are my worst times . I have been in a bad place too lately feel free to PM if you want to chat . Stay on the forum hunny x Love and hugs xxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm sorry for existing

V

Viktoria

Don't be sorry, you're great and you deserve to be here. Please don't hurt yourself. Lots of hugs xxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

If I could find that one person I wouldn't feel so bad but nobody looks twice at me.

M

mooncat

I thought about you many times if that counts.When ever i see an owl (and believe me there well in right now in the shops)
everyone i want to photo and send them to you.
You are a one of only a few owls here.And after yellow owl how could i not like you.
mooncatxx

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope you will be okay :hug:xx

Last edited by a moderator: