I'm sorry... I want to talk something serious... Trigger warning.

B

Big Boar

Hello people... First I'm sorry.
The thing is I already decided to end my life in few days. I might change my mind, I'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi Big Boar,
I have been where you are right now. I understand the feeling of wanting to end it all.

Things can always change i promise you that. I am now stable. It can be done.
Talking really can help, here to listen.
Hugs
Fox

Hopefuloldie

Hopefuloldie

I think many of us have been in the same place, but who, like Foxjo, have successfully worked through to a more positive position. They say that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary situation, and I think there's a lot of truth in that. You almost certainly can and will have a more positive future than the way you are feeling now. Please take care x

L

Loopyloubpd76

Please think again. I've been where u r now and planned my suicide and ended up in intensive care on life support which is a very painful experience when u come round. I'm glad I didn't die bcos it would have hurt my family and I would never have met my bf. when your so low things can only get better. Please think seriously and ring the crisis team.

M

MT1

i think many people have feel same on some point in their life, but hey its not what you meant to do with your life, but talking to someone about your problem might be useful to you,, you can share anything here..

elliepaige20

elliepaige20

Hi there,

I know it's been a few days now, but I just wanted to let you know that things do get better. I've been in the same place before and it's a horrible position to be in. Please reconsider your decision and I promise things will work out for the better. There are various crisis hotlines you can call anytime to help you, and you can always talk to us on these forums. Take care now x

zaatarHoney

zaatarHoney

Hello people... First I'm sorry.
Hey honey, look at this entire thread of empathy right here. We all may have our own reasons for relating to this moment you’re experiencing, but we’ve all been there. You aren’t alone.

If you’d like to vent, you’re welcome to contact me! And I’m sure, anyone in this thread you connect with.

Stay receptive to the love, and what’s beautiful. always.
Z