I'm Sorry Guys

Zardos

Zardos

Hi ya

I haven't been around for the last couple of days so I thought I'd better check in... I had a couple of threads on the go the last time I was here.. So if you replied and never got an answer I do apologize...:low:
I've been in a daze the last few days.. and I haven't been eating... Been living off Dearly Dunkables and Jaffa oranges (long story) so I've been sleeping allot...
I've been binge watching When The Wind Blows which is depressing me... I don't have any energy.. I put that down to not eating..................

I can't do anything... Even my eyes hurt.. I feel like my position is precarious and that worries me.........

I don't have a safety net.. The next step down is homelessness... I wouldn't survive that..............

its 4pm... and I'm already thinking of bed.............

Hugs :hug5:

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I'm sorry you feel so bad Zardos. Why do you think you would be homeless? :hug:

exyz

exyz

Zardos, worried about you, time to ring a crisis number if you have got one. Have you run out of meds?
We are here, you are not on your own, we are just down the keyboard and turn left.:hug1:

S

sadsadsad

Why are you going homeless, I thought finances were good? What happened?

You seem very poorly health wise. I hope you managed to feel better soon and enjoy yourself a little.

Maybe a different series that is not as depressive?

Zardos

Zardos

Thanks guys :grouphug:

I'm not going to be made homeless imminently but it is a big worry of mine... its also a commentary on how isolated I have become.. 'no room at the inn' kind of a thing. no one would take me in.. in real life. If I lose this place I'm screwed.. I don't even know where my (ex)wife and kids live...

I seem to be tumbling down the rabbit hole again.. I got my prescription refill today.. So I'm alright for pills for the next week.. As long as I don't take to many.. I do have a small excess of Procyclidine.. But I think I'm messed up enough as it is....

I feel 'hollow' somehow.. My head feels all full of air and empty.. I feel dizzy and hollow when I stand up.. its hard to explain exactly how I feel...
I've decided to give myself the day off tomorrow (God I feel guilty just saying that) so I won't have to get up to an alarm in the morning... Just wake up when I've finished sleeping.. Wake up in myown time kinda thing... I'm trying hard to keep a good sleep routine.. gotta go to the bank on Friday.. Continue the bloody farce.. Which is PIP payments...

I don't know what I'm doing or where i'm going.. But I feel kind of 'spaced' :shrug:

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Why would you be kicked out or be homeless in the future? I'm sorry you don't know where your x wife and children live. How long has it been since you seen your kids? Must be hard and sad not to be able to see them. :hug::hug::hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Depression Forum 13
S Depression Forum 8
K Depression Forum 12
B Depression Forum 1
midnightphoenix Depression Forum 2