• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im sooo done

Dark Angel 24

Dark Angel 24

My partner of two years just told me that I'm to be out of HIS house by the time he gets back, back from where idk. He has mental health issues also but he threatened to call the police if I'm not gone, and since I'm on immigration bail and he's my security that means I'll be deported and sent back to the states to live on the streets, since I have nothing and no one there.
I can't do this anymore every time he gets mad at me he does this, I just want to end it all, I'm done being yelled at and blamed for things beyond my control.
And now that he is good tying help and I'm not ( I've tried a million times but keep getting fucked about) jes done with me, even though I stood by him for two years of pure hell. My ex husband of 14 years did the same, said he was sick of my emotional crap and left me with four kids to raise one own.
I'm done.....

Newstartformetoday

Newstartformetoday

My partner of two years just told me that I'm to be out of HIS house by the time he gets back, back from where idk. He has mental health issues also but he threatened to call the police if I'm not gone, and since I'm on immigration bail and he's my security that means I'll be deported and sent back to the states to live on the streets, since I have nothing and no one there.
I can't do this anymore every time he gets mad at me he does this, I just want to end it all, I'm done being yelled at and blamed for things beyond my control.
And now that he is good tying help and I'm not ( I've tried a million times but keep getting fucked about) jes done with me, even though I stood by him for two years of pure hell. My ex husband of 14 years did the same, said he was sick of my emotional crap and left me with four kids to raise one own.
I'm done.....
I have a friend on here who is an Attorney if you need any help.

please feel free to PM me if you like