• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm so tired

F

forevveru

Of crying what's almost everyday of the week. So tired of feeling like this. Can't really take it anymore... this will never be better. No point in living, all life is is pain, hurt, and heat ache. I don't want to go on like this anymore.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry that your feeling this way. I have felt this way a number of times this year and unfortunately it lead to me trying to end my life. I'm soo glad I didn't succeed. Also yesterday I felt low and yet I was sooo lucky to have this forum, it's members and my friends on this forum. They all never gave up on me, they all kept hugging me and that defeated my low mood.

There is always hope and I believe you will overcome your problems and feelings :)

F

forevveru

I wish that were true. But not for me. I'll never make anyone else happy and I'll never be happy.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

You will be happy and you will make other people happy :)
Can I ask you a random question? Do you like dogs?

G

Gredge23

Hello forevveru , sorry ur feeling crap , indeed life is pain but not just pain alone life is full of ups and downs at the minute you are down , and it will not last forever I promise you that , ther is light at the end of the tunnel even if u can't see it right now , are you on medication? Or going through any therapy?

Sending hugs your way x

F

forevveru

I won't. I just upset other people. I do, but I only have cats.

No I've never been to a doctor/or had money for therapy. Life is too much for me.I'm down way more than I'm up. I can't even go a full week without crying and feeling completely miserable. The misery just won't end. It doesn't allow me to be happy for very long. :(

katya

katya

No I've never been to a doctor/or had money for therapy. Life is too much for me.I'm down way more than I'm up. I can't even go a full week without crying and feeling completely miserable. The misery just won't end. It doesn't allow me to be happy for very long. :(
Hello and :welcome:

You must go and see someone! You're clearly suffering from poor mental health, and you don't deserve to. You'd go if you had a broken leg, and this should be no different. You need some support and that is okay.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way; I've been there and it's fucking awful.

:hug1:

G

Gredge23

Agreed with j Ruth you should go see a doctor asap
I feel your pain to be honest Iv never been this good in my life and even so I still struggle to go a week without crying or feeling totally shit.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Well can I be your virtual pet dog?

F

forevveru

I would go see someone if I could. It would add to much financial stress though :/
I'd be more of a burden to my family/boyfriend that I live with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Depression Forum 7
C Depression Forum 12
Anxiety girl 84 Depression Forum 27
SicklyBloom Depression Forum 6
S Depression Forum 3